1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 13, 2022.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    You might be wondering, Lassus. Is this one of the RP's you were talking of when you made another thread talking about RP's? The answer it blunt, no. This is one of the RP's I knew i'd be making. Those other three RP's were ones I was unsure about making. And for how it'll be handled with juggling, I have no clue. I got a lot of time on my hands now a days.

Welp, good luck. This may be a bit longer backstory than my other rps. But it'll not compete with Desolate Land's Guide to Everything. that beast . . .is something else.

CAUTION: Blood, Strong Language, Alcohol and Smoking in RP!

Backlog: It's the far future, the U.N.A is out going for more colonization, finding a strange planet they board members of military personal, top researchers, and those with strange abilities. These abilities ranged from being able to bend metal, to create anti gravity pellets that all shot at once when told.

Technology is far more advanced allowing for stronger weapons, rather than the basic sword and shield. Now you can have a long plasma cutter and holographic shield that can be deployed for a sandbag.
    -~-

"Entry log 2015 aboard the U.N.A Space Ultrimedium. The engine has been making a rattling noise ever since we got closer to this planets orbit. We have no understanding as to why, but we believe it's for this planets gravitational pull.

All other status is normal, The crew looks likes seen better days, honestly some of them may not even make it to land. As for myself, I can't really sleep anymore. There's something raging in my mind that doesn't wish to stop. It's almost as if there's something lurking in my head. I don't wish to remember it, and I can't wish to forget it.

My head is the only thing keeping me sane, if I forget the rage; I forget myself. There is only one thi-"

"SIR! SOMETHING HAS MOUNTED ONTO THE FLIGHT DECK" A male voice barged in the room shouting.

"Guess I have something else to deal with... Log 2015 close"

-.-

'I've listened to these logs for days, however it ends on log 2015. I've yet to find any other logs. The U.N.A Space Ultrimedium was unheard of after this as well. We're on board of the U.N.A Space Cortex. We were drafted out to collect info on the planet that the Ultrimedium could not.

Those logs always talked about never wanting to forget something, but not wanting to remember it. . . There was only 1015 logs made. For some reason he only started on day 1000, at least I think. The other logs may have been lost perfectly.

I am Noah, I was drafted onto this ship for my love of knowledge. They knew i'd be able to find info in the peaks of nothingness. At least I think, they could've also thrown me on board because i'm the only one who knows how to use a log book. I'm not much a fighter, I prefer commanding others to lead.

Now that I think about it, I have no idea why they brought me on board... They have war generals, elite navigators. I'm just a dude in his 20's with some weird power. It makes my mind break however, and I ramble for hours on hours... Oh wait I just noticed I was rambling, sorry for that. Then again these are my thoughts, and normally you shouldn't be able to hear these. My heads quite active.' Noah thought to himself.

"Oi, Noah. We need to get moving. Cap says that we're getting closer orbit, we'll be landing here momentarily." A female voice whom Noah had recognized. "Got it Scarlet, I do have a quick question though." Without waiting for Scarlet to respond. "Do you think we'll see the Ultrimedium?"

"The Ultrimedium..? It's been missing for around three years, I think it's rubble now." Scarlet scoffed as she walked off. 'She's always been this sassy, no other characteristic can describe her.' Noah sighed as he stood up away from the log book.

The ship was a spiraling labyrinth. Rooms branched off to dead ends with a singular valve, while others led right back to where you were. Noah had spent days pacing around so he know his way around. Entering the landing deck he saw everyone grouped up and chatting. It wasn't a joyful chat, more serious.

Scarlet brushed past him, her red hair smacking him in the face. "See you made it shrimp" She muttered. She went over to a group of army ops and started to discuss what to expect.

Noah walked over to one of the staircases that typically went up to a bathroom at sat down. Placing his hands on his cheeks. 'Man, this planet. It kinda worries me... There's something that seems off. What was it that made the U.N.-' his thought was broken by a loud crash.

He flung his head up to see everyone running around, some running for guns and others running away. He saw a team of researchers going out to grab guns as well. "What's going on?!" Noah yelled to Scarlet who was frozen in place. Noah followed her gaze, and saw it.

A large beast, hanging upside down off the decks roof, grinning.

It had a triangular head, two large beady eyes poking out, it was a muscular body with long claws that drove into the pipes. Large black wings broken out of its shoulders. The beast scanned the entire room, before making a pounce.

Its speed was like watching a bullet, it was there for a second, then on its target. It was focusing on the ships on the deck ripping their wings off. Toying with the pilots corpses. Its grinning mouth cracked open revealing long twisted fangs, biting one pilot, its teeth start rotating drilling their body into its mouth. As if their bodies were golden teeth for it to collect.

Noah was frozen, watching as crew members get blown to bits. It wasn't long before gunfire was heard, army troops shot at the beast, Bullets bounced off its scaly body. A bullet hit the beasts eye, but it bounced off as well.

Once the room had been cleared of all ships, it went to the middle of the room. Its body stiffened and long ears molded out from the sides of its head. A low hum was heard before a rattling noise. Its wings spread before ...

"ENGINE D DOWN" The intercom bellowed "ENGINE C DOWN" "ENGINE A DOWN" "ENGINE B DOWN" It was constant yelling of engines going down. Noah grabbed Scarlets wrist and dove into cover in the bathroom. "Noah! WHat're you doing?!" Scarlet yelled, "There's no other choice." Noah called back.

The bathroom lights flickered before going out. The screams and yelling of the room got quieter and quieter as splashes of blood grew louder. A whistling sound grew louder and louder before the beast let out one final cry.

**CRASH

The sound of bending metal, breaking bones and wires snapping deafened every other sound. Slamming into the wall Noah rubbed his head. "Ehc, S-Scarlet are you okay?" Noah spoke through clenched teeth. He wasn't hurt too bad, he assumed he popped a rib and twisted his leg.

A cough was heard, before faint panting. "Noah..." Scarlets voice barely escaped her lips "What the fuck. was that?"

Noah slowly picked himself up. "Emergency Generator online" The intercom echoed through the bathroom. The lights very dimly turned on so they could see what was going on. Scarlets face had seen better days, blood was running down her nose, a black eye, and bruised lip. Noah examined himself, he saw bruises around his body, and was bleeding from his lip. But surprisingly he had nothing broken .

Looking around the bathroom he saw the toilet had been removed from its mounting and was spilt out into the shower. The sink was shattered with the faucet being bent at a 90 degree angle. "I think... We crashed" Noah said.

"No shit" Scarlet responded sarcastically. "Look, get me out of this bathroom, now." she attempted to stand but fell to her knees. Noah grabbed her hand and hoisted her onto his back. "Let's take things simple for now. You're most likely pretty hurt."

Opening out of the bathroom, the entire ship was turned, the exit bay of the landing deck was facing to the sky. Corpses lay dormant across the walls, the entire bay splattered red. Noah felt his legs shake, struggling to not vomit.

"Let's .. . Get outta here." Noah said, climbing the dangling wires and holes in the bay to the sky. Upon reaching the top of the bay, he was met with a stunning sight. A large forest spanned endlessly."Woah..." Scarlet gasped.

Noah admired the view for a while before the trance was broken by the ship beginning to tilt. "This place isn't safe." Noah commented. He looked around and found a long cable that was normally used to route power to the main thruster. He yanked it out of the broken socket and threw it down the edge.

He tugged it twice before going "Should be safe!" And sliding down it. "Noaahhhh you IDIOotT!" Scarlet screamed as they slid down.

*flmbh*

"Well if the ship din't kill me. this duid" Noah said with a faceful of dirt. "You're an idiot." Scarlet scoffed. She brushed off dirt on her arms and slumped forward "I think I can walk now." She rubbed her ankle and stood slowly. Noah got up as well. "Alright, lets be careful." Noah spoke softly.

Both walked quietly through the forest, before seeing it. It was a small camp, residue of a campfire was in a pit surrounded by old twine chairs. "Think there's food?" Scarlet mutters. Noah shrugs as he doesn't know if there's company. "Imma check." Scarlet whispers slowly creeping out of the bush.

Before she could even get close Noah heard rustling. Noah lunged out and grabbed Scarlet pulling her back in the bush. She was about to yell, but Noah placed her hand over her mouth and pointed. A long robot stumbled out of the tent, its eyes flickering before becoming still.

Noah could see something Scarlet could not. "Scarlet, listen to me. I want you to use this branch... And I want you to strike right at that blue pipe." He watched the robot, and saw a blue pin that blinked, he had seen them many times before as a kid. They always indicated a weak point on an electrical component.

If he touched it, he held the electricity in his hand and could transfer the power to something else. But he didn't want to risk moving too close, as from landing he was having a harder time breathing.

Scarlet snuck up on the robot.. . . *WHACK* with a forceful swing the robots head exploded off and sparks flew around. As the body tumbled to the ground, a tiki torch crawled out the ground and a green flame lit. "I guess . .. We cleared the camp out? I guess let's rest here for now..." Noah staggered "If we find anyone else, let's get them on board with us. But we have to be careful"

"Let's hire them like how we did at the station. If they don't have a file, they'll have to fill it out..." Scarlet suggested slumping in a chair. Noah agreed before checking the tent, he rummaged through a backpack and found a small gadget. It looked similar to a "DS" whatever that was. He cracked it open and found what resembled a GPS. It was cracked and flickered giving some false information, but could come in use and pocketed it.

However the silence didn't last long, as another ship came crashing down to orbit (This, is where you guys will begin.)

-'-

TL/DR: The U.N.A Space Cortex was borded by a strange creature that killed all members on board besides Scarlet and Noah. Upon crashing they climbed out and found a new world. After some exploration they found a small camp. They killed the robot that was inhabiting it, and claimed it as their camp. Noah took a gps device that'll play a big role in the RP.

For info on creating a character; weapons can be more complex than what they would normally. But you have to think fairness, so please no anti material rifles. As for the abilities, be creative. If you're goin with a strong ability like... A summonable black hole, make sure it can barely pull early in, and get stronger over time. Course things will change during the RP, and you'll see. ;)

Name:

Description:

Starting weapon(s):

Weapon Description:

Fighting Style:

Ability:

Name: Noah

Description: He thinks a lot to himself, rambling in his head for hours on end thinking of strategies. For him everything goes crumbling down. He is incapable of fighting and prefers to lead. But in a tight situation his best fighting style of throwing weapons, like Kunai and Grenades. He's a 6'1, male, with curly brown hair that resembles spaghetti, pale as can be. Preferring to dress lightly so he can maneuver out of combat. His clothing consisting of sweat pants, an unzipped hoodie around his shoulders, and a graphic tee.

Starting weapon: A Knife!

Weapon Description: You can slap some butter on some toast with this knife! It's a run of the mill every day knife. Has no circuitry, and is just a kitchen knife. Deals 5 damage, but fast!

Fighting Style: Prefers to stay back, tell others a plan of action. With a GPS in one hand he can tell exactly where enemies are, and routes to take. However this GPS only gets updated once a satellite is reached. Even then, its busted and has blank spots covering up information.

Ability: Routing
    Able to route electricity to different circuits, useful for when doing puzzles that need electricity. And a lot of things are based of electricity in this robot world. He sees a blue pin, much like a push pin. Upon touching he holds the current in his hand, when touching another blue pin. All the electricity in one body, will move to the other.

Name: Scarlet

Description: She's a tall girl, pale as can be with freckles spanning her face. Crimson red hair mostly tied in a ponytail. She strict and fine to the point, if something is not done perfectly, she'll lose it. She has a low temper and will fight anyone. Her clothing consists of leather jackets with patches stown about. Long black jeans that fold in at the bottom of the legs.

Starting weapon(s): A cybernetic owl, and her fists

Weapon Description:Brings out a cybernetic owl that will fly out at enemies, upon hitting said target it will deal 2 damage and will mark them, allowing for more damage to be dealt.

normal fists, deals 4 damage per swing.

Fighting Style: Up close and personal, using the owl for picking a target to focus down and beat up.

Ability: Hot Headed
    Her hair and fists ignite into flames, the more she hits the brighter and more colorful they get. Each punch deals more and more damage.

Damage will not work like a traditional RP, with how i'll handle it. In this RP it'll work kinda like Desolate Lands where the enemies have health bars, however we do not and will have to scale health in the RP itself. Meaning in this you can shoot a robot square in the face and it may not kill it. Because you have a weak weapon.

EX:

Robot1: 52/? *I will know the ? value, you will not, until we've killed the enemy before.*
    Scarlet: *Punchs Robot1*
    Robot1: 48/?
    Noah: *Routes power from its neck to a battery*
    Robot1: ??????/?????????????? *Epicly dies*

As the RP continues, more and more characters will be made. As the larger beasts will require larger numbers. Feel free to make as many files as you think you can handle!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Name: Dez (Desdemona)

Description: A tall, lean girl with straight auburn hair that reaches down to her shoulders, lightly tanned skin, and bright blue eyes. Without her armor, she typically wears a thick tank top, a hoodie over it, thick jeans, and a pair of black hiking boots, as well as a pair of bracelets and anklets that her weapons come out of. She's very independent and doesn't take shit from anybody, and can thus appear gruff or rude at times, but she is quite friendly despite that. She likes having fun, though is well aware of when she needs to be serious. She's also quite the partier, if given the chance, and can probably drink you under the table.

Starting weapon: Railgun, gauntlets/boots.

Weapon Description: Dez is equipped with a pair of gauntlets and boots that are stored in her bracelets and anklets and can be called out when needed. She also has a heavy railgun she can use to attack from afar. The blast is incredibly strong but slow, and isn't suited for close-quarters fighting.

Fighting Style: Prefers to fight hand-to-hand up close, using her gauntlets and boots and athleticism and combat prowess to overwhelm opponents. However, she can also fall back and use her railgun to attack at a distance, in case she can't get close or is injured.

Ability: Dez has a sort of light telekinesis and can pull objects towards her or push them away. It's fairly weak for now, only able to move lighter objects, but as the story goes on and she gets stronger, this ability will get stronger as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Mar 14, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So, I have a few complications on this character...

A. This is called a Rail gun. B. Imo all of her weapon kit is too strong for the start. As it's very combo intensive straight off the start. And in my opinion is something better suited for later on.

I'm not saying that the armor and weapons are a horrible idea, you could go with a rebar cannon at first, and eventually rail it up to a railgun. And have a chain whip as well. But maybe try not to become a jack of all trades, Guts style if you would. To me, there's just A. Too many weapons B. Too complex and you would ask to create a new character.

Please revise your weapon tab.

4. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Revised. Ditched the armor entirely and just gave her gauntlets and boots and the railgun.

You know I asked you about weapons on discord last night but noooooo you had to sleep

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I've not been on discord for a week comet.

Anywho still not 100%, if you're using the gauntlets why would you need the whips?

6. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Variety. You can't do a whole lot with just a whip, and two of them is just unwieldy. These are designed to be used alongside normal hand-to-hand combat. But if it's too much I can get rid of them.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd say stick with gauntlets for now, and get more weapons later on. As you did just crash into the planet

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Name: Shawn

Description: Shawn is a short 5'6 dark skinned man with black short bushy hair. During boot camp, he took all of training and exercised very seriously, always giving it his all and never skipping out on training days. Afterwards, he had mellowed out and took in card reading and divination as a dumb hobby. He knew it wasn't real, but enjoyed it nonetheless, until he received an anonymous package with a new deck of tarot cards...

Starting weapon(s): Two pistols, a classic Colt 1911, and a smart electric pistol labled P584.

Weapon Description: The Colt 1911 is just that. A normal handgun that uses normal magazines to shoot normal bullets.

The P584 on the other hand, is a more "Modern" (future weapons are weird) handgun. While it is possible to shoot normal bullets, it has the capabilities to charge the bullets it fires with electricity. While the bullets themselves are less lethal than a normal handgun, it can incapacitate targets instead.

Fighting Style: While the boot camp has taught him all about hand to hand combat, he much preferred utilizing guns due to his short frame. Most of the time, he will be using guns and keeping a distance between himself and his opponents He'll only use melee combat if the "Fates" force his hands, or if his opponent managed to shorten the distance.

Ability: Cartomancy
    Shawn has a special deck of Tarot cards that can imbue himself or others with their magical properties. Each card yields different rewards. (I'll be rolling dice to see what cards he draws from the deck. Yes this is essentially gambling, I don't care)

Note: Like Lassus said, as the RP progress these abilities will get stronger. Some of them will increase the number of targets, some will just increase the time of the effect, and some will increase the intensity of the ability.

Lassus, you and I are gonna have to figure out how to balance and add some numbers to some of these abilities. Whenever possible, we can discuss this in DMs.

We all started from somewhere... right?

A target object will revert back into it's basic properties.

For example, if the target was a laptop, the laptop would devolve and separate itself into its base components. It will turn into handfuls of iron, copper and plastic that can be used to re-make into something else if necessary.

Note: Target must not be a living thing. It cannot devolve living beings.
    Behold, I have the power of the elements, all in the palm of my hands!

Target user now has the power to manipulate Water, Earth, Fire, and Air to their liking... That's about it.

Note: You wont be able to manipulate metal until later in the session, same with turning water into ice, and using the air for short term flight.
    Bathe them in Holy Light!

Shawn gets the ability to bathe friend and foe in "Holy Light". Holy light can grant temporary damage reduction to allies, and weakens the vitality of sinners (enemies).

Later on, Holy light can fix wounded allies and cause enemies to burn in holy flame.
    3 The Empress (N/A I've decided to keep this one off the Dice Rolls)
    The Will of the Emperor is Absolute!

Target user will be at the command of Shawn. Till the effect ends, the target will obey Shawn's orders if it's possible. Target cannot be commanded to kill themselves in any way or cause themselves harm for the sake of self harm (Although then can still accidentally harm themselves while following a task. He's just not allowed to say "cut/slap/punch/hurt yourself").

Once the effect ends, the target will then realize it was manipulated by Shawn, and might retaliate depending on the commands.
    5 The Hierophant (N/A Another throwaway)
    Fates will unite the lovers

Two targets of his choosing will link their life force for a temporary amount of time. Up until the ability ends, the targets have improved physical capabilities whenever they're within eyesight of each other. They will do more damage with this buff on them, and can do extra damage if targeting the same enemy. If one lover were to strike an enemy they will unknowingly place a glowing mark on the enemy that can only be seen by the other lover and vice versa. If the second lover were to attack an enemy with a mark, the mark detonates (hence, the extra damage).

If not within eyesight of each other, they will know exactly how far away they are from each other, and will be able to trach the other down with no issue if uninterrupted.

HOWEVER

Since they life force is linked together, they will feel the others pain no matter what. If one were to get attacked, it would echo onto the other targets body accordingly. If one were to die, the other would follow suit.
    Target user gets the Chariot buff.

Users with the buff gain a small strength boost and a BIG speed boost. Like a chariot, go chase and plow down your opponents.

HOWEVER

Like any wooden chariot, it's fragile, and you get a BIG vitality reduction. Better get good at dodging if you wanna live.

Let's even the playing field!

If justice is revealed, it will immediately activate and cause the strengths of the fighters to even out for a more fair fight.

For example, Shawn is fighting a giant solo. The Giant is way more powerful than Shawn, but the Justice card would activate, reducing the giants stats by 10%, and increase Shawn's stats by 10%, in order to attempt to make the fight even.

However

If Shawn was stronger, his strength would be reduced instead to make the fight more fair.
    9 The Hermit (N/A Another one bites the dust)
    Good Fortune?

If Wheel of Fortune is revealed, he's able to "Roll the Dice" three more times and is able to choose which of the three arcana he wants.
    Twink Becomes Twonk

Target of his choice will feel like they're in the body of a full time body builder. They will get an insane amount of strength and vitality but at the cost of some speed.

They can now do more melee damage and can tank more hits, but has become a bit slower as a cost for all that power.
    Self sacrifice to achieve a greater goal.

Shawn may temporarily sacrifice their limbs and senses in order to boost any targets of his choice.

For example, he can sacrifice the ability to use his arms in order to boost an allies ability to punch harder, or sacrifice his ability to see and hear so that an ally sniper can have improved senses to snipe more clearly.

You get the idea. Limb for a limb.
    The pale rider says hello.

Takes effect immediately

A small orb begins orbiting Shawn's mid section. Shawn can willingly shatter the orb and a non-boss creature of his choice will have to flip a coin (Lassus will flip this one in his house). If it lands on tails, they live, but if it lands on heads, they die. Once dead, their head(s) will be detached from their bodies, telling Shawn that they had flipped a heads.
    Peace of mind, no matter the situation.

Target user will have the Temperance buff.

Till end of combat, buffed users will have immunity to any debuffs, and negative status effects.
    Sometimes, the fates are cruel...

Takes effect immediately.

Shawn will be affected by the curse of the flaming spud. After a few turn in an RP sense, the curse will activate and cause Shawn to take heavy internal damage. There's no way to lift the curse, and once it activates the pain is immediate. The curse is clearly visible to himself, allies and enemies, via dark smoke randomly pouring from under his clothes.

However

While the curse of the flaming spud cannot be lifted, it can be passes along instead. If the holder of the curse would inflict damage to another creature, the curse would move from the current host onto the new victim.
    Hit the kill switch!

The card detonates into a large scale EMP blast that will temporarily deactivate EVERY electric component within a large scale. Friend or foe, all tech becomes useless. Allies have super tech laser swords? Welp they're now useless for a bit, enemy had an technologically advanced android sniper? Well they're useless now.
    The fates say that there's a hope for a tomorrow.

Target user will quickly mend all injuries, and become immune to damage for a short period of time.
    They say that the darkness plays trick on you...

From Shawn shadow, an illusionary clone reveals themselves to the world. The clone will have a copy of any and all possessions that Shawn has on him (Except for tarot cards). The clone is capable of fighting just like Shawn, but can only do half as much damage, and has a very small health pool (To Lassus discretion).
    You know what they say about staring at the sun...

Target user will begin glowing a bright hue. To whomever the target considers an immediate enemy, he will appear impossibly bright to look directly at.

At later levels, the brightness can inflict burns to nearby threats.
    20 Judgement (N/A Last throwaway, I swear.)
    Take a moment to admire this cruel world we find ourselves in...

Target user will experience time as if it has stopped for a few seconds. They can pretty much do whatever it is that they want to do for those few seconds.

That's pretty much it. It doesn't really last long, but you can get a few hits in or get out of the way of a big attack.

ZA WARDO!!!!!!!!!

#8 Mar 14, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
    Captain Comet likes this.
  9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    V???oid Fiend

10. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Damn Baran that makes me want to do something more interesting than "she's an exposed wire". Plus Noah already has an electricity thing (I know he can't actually use it himself but still). Hmm...

Alright I got something better. Not sure what to call it though. Basically, it's sort of like the Force or telekinesis, except she can only pull objects towards her or push them away. Maybe she gets more finesse with it as she gets stronger, but at the start that's all she can do.

#10 Mar 14, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Okay so, uh.

Basically, Copper isn't normally able to be magnetized, but if you have I believe an Iron bar that's getting an electric current, and you drop a magnet down the copper pipe. It'll fall and slow down as all the copper electrifies creating small magnetic fields. Are you talking something like this?

12. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    What? No.

You know what forget the magnetism thing.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Barandofl oonga boonga it's time for evaluation.

So minor nit picks,

• Death feels like a free 50/50, if grabbed there's no risk to it. It's either it kills or it does not. Perhaps it may be a good idea to add some risk to getting Tails, like a blinding black smoke (much like the black poops from isaac), that infect all around him?

• I hate that ending of the world. But it's great because of my header.

• The moon card imo feels kinda different than them all. I've noticed in all of your cards that there's lack of crowd control. Besides the EMP, The sun. Perhaps instead of the shadow fighting, you could treat it like SCP 272 , and Pin their shadow marking them in place (But not like how the SCP 272 works fully, cause I know if you distort the shadow it can modify them. Just the pin would be good for now.)

• You have both support and offensive tarrot cards, and say you'll pull them at a die roll. How would you have control over them ? You have 17 cards, do you really think you can pull the odds to do something like pull out a hanged man card. Cause that's a 0.05%*ish* chance.

I'm 100% for the cards, just needs a bit more control over them. I like the character tho! Bonkith You may either keep them as they are now, or listen to the suggestions posted above

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Captain Comet forgot to say, Accepted , please add your character into a spoiler

Now doing this as I need to add a few characters extra before I can start work on the main RP

Name:Karma

Description: An older tanned skinned male, with short black hair slicked back. Emerald green eyes that seem to hide something. Very self centered, he's not very buff but seems to fair well in combat. When standing close to him, everything feels like something is about to go wrong. Making anxiety levels rise, the angrier he gets the weaker the effects, if he remains calm his effects get stronger.

Starting weapon(s): A cane.

Weapon Description: It's a simplistic cane at first glance, but upon further evaluation its handle is crooked that burrows into the palm of whoever holds it. As blood seeps into the canes wood the end of it grows sharp branches. Showing that bloodshed can bring forward new life.

Fighting Style: If he is angry his combat style orientates the cane more than his ability, but if he is calm he relies on his ability far more than the cane, as there is no use for bloodshed.

Ability:Karma bites back- Any form of altercation presented to Karmas aura will have a negative case to whomever is acting up. Say you punch Karma and he remains calm, a tree can fall on you. Or, you steal his pocketbook. Some wolf sneaks up on you and mauls off your arm .

Name:Victoria

Description: A young teenager who resides in a black hoodie, they don't really have a gender and just goes by Victoria as a cover up. They've been done with everyone's shit for the past 3 years . During combat they can be the most aggressive person, but is easily broken. When their mind is broken they yell at anyone around them. Slowly they'll catch themselves back up and continue their assault

Starting weapon(s): Brass knuckles

Weapon Description: they're brass knuckles.

Fighting Style: Up close and personal, not carrying about commands.

Ability: : )

#14 Mar 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  15. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Might as well throw in another one since it's still in progress.

Name: Benedict Sandusky

Description: An older white skinned ginger male, with blue eyes that always seem to look tired. Benedict has always been a very curious individual, and wont think twice is sticking his head where it just doesn't belong. His talents have led him into becoming a doctor at a young age, and has single handedly make some breakthroughs and proposed new theories to modern medical science. Always the curious one, he volunteered his body to science for many tests and experiments, until things went too far one day. His fighting style involves getting up close and personal, always wanting to get physical with those he dislikes.

Starting weapon(s): A curved dagger

Weapon Description: This bad boy has probably cut an avocado from it's tree... It just a normal ass curved dagger.

Fighting Style: Melee, tank, and spreading disease.

Walking disease:

Benedict is a doctor with a very peculiar trait. He is currently the carrier of most diseases known to man. Due to some biological failure of an experiment, his body is unable to fight off the diseases, so his body is just filled with a viruses and bacteria's. A side effect of the biological experiment is that these diseases do not inflict him any lethal harm. Sure, he might have some blisters, some coughs, and some nasty visual things that I wish not to say out loud as to not bother you, but he's still alive and kicking and doesn't affect his ability to move walk, jump, talk (aside from coughing), and basically living his life.

Another side effect, is that he is able to accelerate the spread and speed of any of the viruses or bacteria inside of him. For example, if he, for some unimaginable reason, wishes to make his leprosy spread and make his arms all flaky, he can. He can also decelerate and reverse the effects of diseases within him so he can make his arms not flaky once more.

Curiously enough, he is able to make a cure for any disease that is inside of him, with his own bodily fluids (probably just some blood) as a main ingredient.

#15 Apr 11, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  16. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Woo another character yay.

Name: Lloyd Travis

Description: A skinny but lean teenager with messy black hair and glasses. Lloyd enjoys researching the unknown, and although he is young, has managed to score a spot on a research expedition for his brains and survival skills. His father was a hunter, and he taught Lloyd everything about how to survive in and respect nature. He usually wears boots, rugged cargo pants, a t-shirt, and a camo hoodie. His glasses are loaded with a tone of different features, such as thermal vision, night vision, and a precision sight that works in tandem with his bow.

Starting weapon: Laser bow.

Weapon Description: A retractable bow with a laser drawstring that fires arrows made of energy. They aren't exactly lasers, as they are physical. Basically imagine the Ancient Bow from BotW but its arrows are basically light.

Fighting Style: Prefers to stay back and snipe from afar, relying on speed and accuracy to deal damage.

Ability: Sensemove - Lloyd has the ability to dodge out of the way at super speed. However he can only do it if he's concentrating, and so is still susceptible to surprise attacks.