1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

FoundBody's Story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! I am your least favorite super mod, FoundBody! Now, you might be confused. What happened to LostSpirit? Well, I'm happy to say, I have found my body! That's right! Now to give more detail on how I found my body.

I was strolling along Memeber's Lobby when I uncovered the ungodly world called the Q and A's. There was so much spam. Among the spam, however, was a shining golden, light. Feebas' Frown who was looking around for his magic cards. He yelled out frankly "WHERE IS MY BLUE EYES! WHERE????" Of course, me being the horrible person I am, offered to help find it. After all, what else could I do? So we went off on a journey where we met up with MagmaLandHo-Oh. She was feeling fresh today and was helping to wither the girl once known as Bloom. Of course it didn't take long since Bloom didn't have the power of hamon, so she immediately turned into Gloom.

Anyhow, we all went on a journey where we met up with a whole bunch of other mods. 4258Saneness, was oddly enough, in the mist of the Literature Library, scolding the people who didn't read the rules.

Actually, I don't really know what happened since at that very moment, Deltheor, came in. Since he didn't trust anyone, he had thrown a body into the Lake, not knowing anyone was around him. I scrambled to see who it was. It was my body. I found my body.

I found my body in the archive. The end.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Beautiful. 10/10 would read again

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LostSpirit likes this.
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Your body was throw in here? How spiritually quaint...

This writing filled me with even more despair. Excellent job FoundBody, you were obviously ready for that journey!

LostSpirit likes this.
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    You found your body, but!!!! Did Feebas's Frown find his card?????

5. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    You found your body, amazing! Now if only I could find that Excalibur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.