1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Free Breeding

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, May 27, 2017.

1. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Again gonna sound very very dumb this is my first trade in a while so how?-
    Chrysa-Hiyama (My sister has the only working tablet and phone right now mine are deader than a doorknob and broken)

2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    This is a trade for Pokémon sun and moon. We don't have to do the trade tonight. I was just announcing when I would be available today in case anyone wanted to get their mons. You basically have to go into festival plaza, con next to the internet, and trade using the link trade option after pressing trade. We have to register friend codes with our 3ds or 2 ds systems. Sorry I'm getting confused by the question. Like I said, we don't have yo do it right this minute.

And by the way, you two DO NOT sound dumb. Many people have these questions so believe me, it's better to ask then not know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Chrysa just woke up and said to message here on LV and she and you can exchange friend codes then

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    And this giveaway is over. Stay tuned for the next giveaway