1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

free video game being given away by bethesda!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Strytho, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I know that this is mostly a Pokémon community, but there have been a number of people who have either played or talked about Skyrim, so I figured it couldn't hurt. Today is the 25th anniversary of the elder scrolls series and Though March 31, bethesda is giving away free digital PC copies of Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind game of the year edition for free. If You have a Bethesda account, log in and redeem the code TES25TH-MORROWIND for your free copy. If you don't already have an account, you can do what I did and make one, then redeem the code for a free copy. This is PC only and the game only plays in English, French (I thhink?), and German. Like I said I know that people have talked about it so I figured that I'd mention it. I have already downloaded the game so I can confirm all of this.

here is a link to the news article I found
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/25/18280778/morrowind-free-elder-scrolls-25th-anniversary

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Feymark likes this.
  2. Feymark

Feymark Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.7
    That’s extremely useful info!! I go through like, low key Skyrim depression binges and when I was a kid Oblivion rocked my world.

I’m glad it’s the PC version too. I can’t go back to non-PC Elder Scrolls. While I probably won’t play Morrowind cuz I think the graphics will kill me on the spot, it’s really really cool of Bethesda to do this.

What a respectable company!

Bug likes this.
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Would I need to put in my address? If so, then no way am I doing that. If not, then I'll make an account soon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Lucky for me, I have a local friend who has the original CD-ROM version of the game, so I can effectively play this already. Which is a good thing, because there's no way my internet can download that entire 4 GB game or however small it is.

Bethesda catches a lot of flak about shipping buggy games, but I love how generous they are with sales and giving away older games. I think TES 1 and 2 are permanently free somewhere, plus their huuuge games like Oblivion, Skyrim, and Fallout 3 go for super-cheap all the time. Good on them for adding Morrowind to the list of free games, at least temporarily!