1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Fresh start or not?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Let's Go is confirmed to have Pokémon GO compatibility, so you're able to send over your Pokémon from GO to Let's Go. Is this a feature you're going to use a lot? Or are you going to start clean with the Switch games?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I don't even know if my PoGo account still works, I can't seem to manage to log in xD So that problem is pretty much solved.
    Unless I use my sister's account
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I haven't been able to access my Pokémon Go account for ages, so I'll be starting fresh by necessity.

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'll probably make use of the GO connectivity possibilities, but not to make the game too easy for myself. It wouldn't feel right playing without using at least some of my favorites from GO so I know I'll definitely connect at some point...hopefully it's available early on! Already have some ideas of what mons I want to send over. /o/

5. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'll use the GO connectivity if the event Pokémon can be used in game. If not, I probably will fresh start.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I don't have Pokémon Go at all, but even if I did I think I would start fresh anyways. It's kind of a tradition of mine, to start each Pokémon game of mine fresh. I don't trade Pokémon over from previous games.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I would probably start fresh until I beat the game, and then transfer a few of my favourites from GO if I ever felt like playing Let's Go.