1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Friends forever...

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Sceptile D. Argon, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Sceptile D. Argon

Crusher
    (Poochyena)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,437.3
    Great Ball ★★
    This story was inspired by a meme about the Pokédex entry about Banette and Phantump.

It's one of the shortest stories I ever wrote and certainly not my best work, but the idea itself was just too good to just give up.

Friends forever.

Hate... hate was all he could feel right now. And why shouldn't he? His best friend just dumped him in the woods and probably already forgot about him, like he was just another doll. The Banette shoot a Shadow Ball at the nearest tree to let his frustration out as he thought about 'him'.

He was with him since he was three! They were not only best friends, but even like brothers for 5 years! He was given to him as a present from the boy's mother. A simple doll in form of a Pikachu, but for the boy, it was the best present in the world.

But now, he was dumped in the middle of the woods. Alone... forgotten... the hate grow and grow... it consumed his body and he turned into the ghost pokémon Banette. Driven by the thought of finding his so called friend and get revenge for leaving him alone in this woods.

He moved around the forest, trying to find the exit, as he heard crying. It came from behind some bushes! Banette moved slowly there to see what was crying there, and was surprised by what he saw. It was a Phantump! Sitting on a stump in the middle of a small clearing. The light of the moon shining down on him.

Banette was about to move away, but the sobbing of this pokémon made him halt in his moves. He looked back at the Phantump and walked out of the bushes and into the clearing.

"Hey... are you alright?" asked Banette, already knowing from the crying it wasn't alright.

Phantump got scared at first, hearing that voice. But then he saw the Banette and calmed down. It cried again and said: "No... I don't know where I'm and I lost my friend, too." The voice was young. Like that of a child. Banette forgot about his anger and decided to help this young pokémon in need.

"Hey, maybe I can help you looking for your friend." offered Banette, and the Phantump looked at him, thinking about this offer. He was told to not trust strangers, but this Banette seemed nice. After thinking about it, Phantump smiled and accepted his offer.

Banette took the hand of the Phantump in his own and together, they made their way through the forest, looking for their friends.

Meanwhile, behind the stump, was lying an unmoving body of a child. Holding the last thing it had from its friend. A picture with them together smiling.

A young boy... and his Pikachu doll in his arms...

2. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Aw, how cute. Never thought about the parallels Phantump and Banette in that way. It's simple, but effective.

Another thing, I run the Fanfiction Archive Thread, and it's my job to make sure stories don't collect dust. How would you like to have a direct link on the thread? It's perfect for stopping your fic from getting lost in the Library section.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...