1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fruits

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pokémist, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you like eating fruits? Which one is your favourite?
    Or you dont like eating fruits?

I love fruits except apple and banana. I can eat them in fruit salad but if you give me whole apple to eat, no please no!
    I used to hate pineapple due to its sour taste but now, I'm neutral to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I really like fruit! A few fruits I'm not such a big fan of, though, include banana, watermelon (well, at least not watermelon in the middle of winter), or durian. *shudders* Please, not durian.
    My favourite fruits include mangoes, nectarines and the almightly grape. Singular. (It's a catchphrase, aka annoying thing, that I say.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Depends on the fruit. I’d happily accept most fruits you give me, with the exception of a few. My favourite would be mangoes, but I’m allergic to them during the summer, as they give me eczema. Others include berries as long as they’re not insanely sweet or insanely sour. I also love tomatoes, but whether it is a fruit or a vegetable is still on debate.

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I like fruit-flavoured things, if that counts? I LOVE strawberry-flavoured things. Banana is OK, raspberry is lovely, dates are nice in small amounts, apple is fine I guess (although apple juice gives me a horrible upset stomach) and red grapes > every other kind of grape. I used to like blackcurrant, but it's too acidic for my stomach and inevitably leads to me bringing it back up...my father has the same problem, so I guess it's not surprising.

I don't eat much fruit right now because I need to be more concerned with calories rather than healthiness, and there aren't that many calories in fruit.

Honestly the only fruits I've tried that I haven't liked the taste of are melon, apricot, and peach. Peach and Apicot taste like paint. Especially dried apricots, which combines the texture of an old leathery shoe with the taste of paint. Apricots are vile.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I enjoy most fruits. I'm not a fan of oranges, nectarines, or clementines. I enjoy watermelon, but can't stand the seeds (including the white ones, which are still in seedless watermelon). My favorite fresh fruits are raspberries and pineapple. I've never had fresh cranberries, but I do love cranberry juice.

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I love melons! But strangely, my least favourite is watermelon. Most people prefer watermelon but I love honeydew, cantaloupe or galia melons so much more!
    I love persimmons and sharon fruit!
    I love love grapes! Especially red ones.
    I love lychees but I hate peeling them.
    Not a big fan of banana but I love frozen banana! So good! Frozen grapes are super nice too!

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I love strawberries and bananas! Plums and apples are pretty good too. College has let me appreciate fruit more, lmao. But I guess that's a good thing!

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Someone here took my name~?
    I like fruits like grapes, banana, apple, mango, strawberry, custard apple.
    Oh, you a bit confused about why I didn't say that I like cherry?
    Well, I dont like cherries...

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I like pretty much all fruits. Raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, apple, mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, banana and oranges are all pretty tasty. Pomegranate is confusing and hard to eat albeit tasty and nutritious. I can’t think of fruits I dislike, but they’re probably ones I haven’t tried yet.

10. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I like cherries (if they’re pitted), oranges/tangerines if they’re peeled (I hate peeling them), green grapes (I prefer crunchy grapes to sweet grapes), pineapple (but not too much since it’s acidic), strawberries, watermelon, peaches, and mangoes.
    I don’t like apples (because that’s the only fruit my dad buys and I’ve grown to dislike them) and bananas (though my name rhymes with banana, I’m not a fan of the taste of them unless it’s banana bread, in which case it’s acceptable) and other fruits i haven’t tried yet.
    Edit: I forgot to put blueberries, I hate blueberries unless they’re baked into something like muffins. I don’t like them plain.
    Another edit: if you count these as fruits, I don’t like tomatoes or avocados.

#10 Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I LOVE fruit! (It's in my name, so I kinda have to, right? XD)

My favorites are strawberries, pears, grapes, and watermelon~

I don't like tomatoes though...

12. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    All fruits are great <3. I'm not a big fan of watermelon, though I used to be. But I still kinda like it. My favorite ought to be blueberries! They are just the best. But pears, when they're in their right point of matureness, are a godsend. Green apples are also super tasty. Strawberries. Oranges, depending on which, but when they're very acidic they're perfect. I want to eat pomegranates but no one sells here :/. Grapefruit is great too.

13. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I like pomegranate seeds, green/red grapes and blueberries. Those are the most often ate fruit. I'll eat Golden Delicious apples on occasion.

14. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I love fruit! Fruit is amazing! My favorite is probably mango, though I'll eat pretty much any fruit you put in front of me. The only thing I don't like is kiwi.

Darkmaster006 likes this.
  15. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Oooo, I forgot Kiwi. Kiwi is another. very. amazing. fruit. It's also a cool bird :O.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  16. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    Apples, oranges, bananas, peaches, cantaloupe, blueberries, watermelon...probably the ones I like the most. Usually it's apples, oranges, or bananas - especially bananas - that I end up getting because they're usually the cheaper things. Even though cantaloupe and blueberries are probably my biggest weaknesses in that list, heh.

Darkmaster006 likes this.