1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Funny moments in Randomized Pokemon Playthroughs/games

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by TripleAAABattery, Jun 27, 2018.

1. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Whenever you randomize a Pokémon game, battle-wise, it can always become a completely different game, especially so with how much you decide to randomize in a playthrough. However, there are certain instances where what happens is just so wild you can't help but laugh. For example, in a recent randomized nuzlocke I've been doing in Platinum (in which I randomized what moves they will learn), I chose a Ludicolo as my starter and ended having this moveset:
    Ludicolo best set.PNG
    Basically a fire-bending Ludicolo. Yes, that was it's starting moveset. It was hilarious. Were there any other funny moments you've had in randomizing a Pokémon game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    In a Crystal nuzlocke I tried once, I was stuck in a battle with Silver, who had a Lapras that knew attract versus my Espeon that knew Lovely Kiss. All damage dealing moves, when they actually landed, hardly did any damage because of their randomized types. It must have gone on for nearly an hour. They were a cute couple, but in the end I guess my Espeon decided it just wasn't meant to be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Randomized Sapphire locke. After getting a Gardevoir as my starter, my first encounter on Route 101 was a Lugia. The only move Lugia can learn from Levels 1-9 is Whirlwind. I was salty.

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I was playing through a randomizer of white 2 and on the first route of the game, kyurem popped up in the grass. He kept annihilating me with dragon rage lol.