1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Furie AMA

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Furie, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Because why not. Ask away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    How are you today?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Great! Had the day off work today just in time for a snow storm. This afternoon the sun melted most of it away. Thanks for asking!

I know this isn't your AMA but, right back 'atcha. How are you today?

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  4. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    It's fine ^_^ I'm doing pretty good today! Nothing bad has happened and I just stayed inside for the most part.
    • What made you want to join in the first place?
    • What is your favorite eeveelution?
    • What is your favorite Pokémon in general?

Furie likes this.
  5. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I stayed inside too! Woop woop!

1. Gosh it was years ago, but I'm pretty sure I only joined because of a guy I consider my brother. He's the reason I came back, too, but he isn't around here much. My goal is really to earn him lot of Poke points so he can buy the art he wants.

2. Umbreon and coincidentally...

3. Also Umbreon.

[​IMG]

If I have to choose a different Pokémon than Umbreon, it's gotta be Blaziken!

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is the best meal you've ever had?

7. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    You actually got snow already, sis? lol

That's crazy...I'm in Canada, but no snow here in my area yet, hoping it really won't be too bad a winter. Guess on the plus side it melted for you quick too >w>

Right, so other questions, hmmm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are there any games of interest coming out for you in these final months?

What's your favourite kind of ice cream?

Furie likes this.
  8. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Not taste wise - I've had a lot of much better tasting food but I think a mix of experience and food go hand in hand to make a great meal.

My best meal was my first "date" with my now husband. It was so-so a date. We weren't officially a couple yet and we had just gone out to eat before a party for a friend of his. We ate at a conveyor belt sushi place - it was my first time trying sushi and also my first time (other than my parents taking my sister and I for special occasions) eating at a "fancy" food place. I wasn't poor growing up, but my parents were very frugal and the town I grew up in was pretty much the sticks, so it was pretty exciting to be treated to something like that in the "city". Add to it that the guy I was with is great company. ;)

If you're talking something taste wise - Last year I went to a much more upscale sushi place in down town Denver and had the unagi meal. It was super rich and savory!

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  9. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Sushi is the best, not gonna lie. :D

Here's an unrelated question: What got you into Pokémon?

10. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Yep! That's just life in the foothills/mountains of Colorado! There were towns near me that have had snow since September!

A chance is two cents~
    And as a ginger I know for a fact that souls are delicious - I don't see why spirits wouldn't be, too.

Hm... nothing new really. I would like to get the SNES classic or the Switch so I can play Splatoon 2. The SNES classic is more likely of the two though. Funds are kinda tight with Bob in college.

My favorite ice cream is probably moose tracks. As much of a chocoholic as I am I think vanilla ice cream compliments chocolate bits better. And then add in some caramel and I'm hooked! Yum!

Lord Vain likes this.
  11. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I was already pretty into anime when I was younger thanks to an older cousin of mine, and I've been gaming for as long as I can remember thanks to my old school gamer mom and aunt. Pokémon was a natural fit for me when it came out when I was 7. I will always remember the day my mom picked me up from after school camp with not only a purple Gameboy Color, but also a copy of Pokémon Red!

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which eeveelution are you hoping to get?

Furie likes this.
  13. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    • Opinion on the almighty wooper? :wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper:
    • Opinion on Sun X Lillie?
    • Dreams or Memes?
    • Favorite eeveeloution besides umbreon?
    • :wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper:
    • Assuming you had Splatoon 1, what did you main in? Personally, I use the roller. I'll just send out a seeker, go in its path, and slam the roller onto my enemies heads.

Furie likes this.
  14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Who is your favorite Gym Leader? Favorite evil Pokémon team?

Do you like to cook/bake? If so, what's your favorite thing to make? (Hey, that rhymes! XD)

Furie likes this.
  15. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ What TV shows do you watch?

~ What novel have you finished most recently?

~ What's your favorite genre of music?

Furie likes this.
  16. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Umbreon of course! :D But I would be happy with just about all of them. All Eevees are in my top 10 favorite Pokémon, haha.

1. Wooper is tight.

[​IMG]

2. Sun and Lillie is god-tier pairing. May x Steven is my OTP though.

3. Memes of course!

4. Probably Jolteon but I switch between Sylveon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon for second place.

5. :wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::franky:

6. I like the machine guns. Specifically the Splattershot Jr. The Ink Armor special is OPOP.

1. Mah girl Flannery is my favorite leader! My favorite evil Pokémon team is Team Aqua, but Team Rocket (Jesse, James, Meowth) will always hold a special place in my heart.

2. I do like to cook and bake! (nice rhyme!) I prefer to cook so I don't eat too much cake. (:hello:) But really my favorite thing to cook is probably eggs because you can cook it all kinds of ways. Nothing satisfies me like eggs and bacon any time of day and you can have them straight for breakfast or as a salad for lunch or dinner!

1. Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul, and Westworld. I don't watch many TV shows but I watch a ton of anime. For anime I like all kinds of genres. I'll give just about any series a try. The story has to be a little more fast paced and interesting enough to keep me watching though.

2. I re-read On a Pale Horse by Piers Anthony recently. I'm trying to find Bearing an Hourglass which is book 2 of his Incarnations of Immortality series. I could get it online but there's a local used bookshop I stop by pretty often and the store clerk is keeping an eye out for it for me and I'd rather buy it through them.

3. I like all genres of music. I guess my most favorite would be video game soundtracks if that counts because I usually prefer ambient background music since it helps me get into the zone when I'm gaming.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you have a least favorite color? If so, what is it and why?

Furie likes this.
  18. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I do have a favorite color but it changes from time to time. Right now it's cobalt blue! As to why I'm not really sure. I usually like cool colors.

19. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    What's your favorite generation of Pokémon?

Furie likes this.
  20. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Gen 3! I think Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were the best in the series.