1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Furie AMA

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Furie, Oct 9, 2017.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ooh, I did one of those once! A good handful of my family relatives and I did an Escape Room challenge about a year ago. We actually did the hardest one they had and we still managed to make it through on time. XD

What are some of your favorite kind of puzzles?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Where does your avatar come from? It's nice :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I like puzzle rings and other 3D puzzles. I also like puzzle games! Jigsaw puzzles are ok but they're the last kind of puzzle I'll choose to play.

It's fanart of Wendy Corduroy from Gravity Falls! I apologize that I don't remember who originally made it.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oh, Gravity Falls! I'll have to watch it one day.

What was the first word you said?

Furie likes this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you prefer watching movies while in the cinema, or waiting for a DVD release or similar?

:: Do you tend to listen to music while on the go, or when staying put?

:: Why the Wendy avatars? You've cycled through about 3 of them within the past several days. (Not that I'm knocking Wendy, but it's still unusual to see multiple avatars like that.)

Furie likes this.
  6. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -I'm not sure. My parents tell my sister's first word was a very childish version of McDonalds. They think mine was either mama or dada.

-I prefer to watch in those fancy movie theaters that serve adult beverages and have love seats, but it's so expensive! If I'm not doing that as a treat, I prefer to watch at home, because the price is cheaper and I can still drink alcohol.

-I do both! I like music a lot so I listen to it pretty much no matter what I'm doing if I'm not in a meeting or something.

-Wendy is basically the cartoon version of me living in the Pacific North West. My best (guy) friend from high school jokes that the show was made about us - he's brunette, nerdy, younger than me and had a crush on me for a long time, and I'm the cool, older, rough n tumble red head. He doesn't have a twin though!

[​IMG]

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What 2 colours to do really like the look of together?

Do you have a favourite rice dish?

Furie likes this.
  8. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -Green and blue!

-Does sushi count?

9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    How much do you like the Legend of Korra?

Furie likes this.
  10. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I like it a lot! I thought it was very well done and I really liked the ending.

11. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Who's your favourite Legend of Korra character?

Have you ever pulled a prank or been pranked?

Furie likes this.
  12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is the longest period you've gone without sleep? How about the longest time you WERE asleep?

Furie likes this.
  13. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -Korra!

-Yes to both although I can't think of any specific circumstances that are worth sharing. My friends and I did the small stuff - hiding each other's things when someone stepped out of the room or making weird food combinations out of unaccompanied food (like mixing applesause into masked potatoes or adding pepperoni pieces to PB&J sandwiches).

-I've once gone 48 hours without sleep. From 6am on a Friday to passing out at 9-10am the following Sunday. It was the first time my parents let me stay multiple days at a friend's house so she and I didn't sleep at all while I was over. My parents would flip if they knew I was trying to pull an all nighter at home but my friend's parents didn't care and even bought us energy drinks to help us in our quest not to sleep.

-Longest I was asleep I don't remember as well. Even in the worst of shape I think the most I ever slept continuously was maybe 12 or 13 hours.

14. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    If you had the power to go pack in time and change one thing, either in your own life or just in human history, what would you change?

15. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I wouldn't change anything. In my personal life I'm very happy with where I am now and for humanity as a whole I think every tragedy that we've gone through would have happened some way, some how, but maybe to different groups of peoples, or heck even to the same people but with a different face doing the crime. I believe in the inevitable.

If I had any power it would be to give all creatures the intelligence and memory to more readily learn from our mistakes and grow past them.

16. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Do you drink hot or cold drinks more?

Have you ever driven/ridden on a motorbike?

17. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -Cold drinks

-I have not! But I live really close to a motobike arena so I have thought about trying it.

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you tend to conserve body heat decently well, or are you almost always chilly?

:: Is there any headgear you're in the habit of wearing regularly?

:: Has anyone splashed water on your face to wake you up?

19. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -I'm usually chilly!

-I wear some moonstone earrings but otherwise no.

-No. But my sister did once sneak in to change the shower temperature on me from hot to cold to hot and that sucked.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: How are you at the Rubik's Cube?

:: How much do you care about 'winning'? (And, how would you define winning?)

:: Have you ever looked out over a cliff, contemplating deep thoughts?

Furie likes this.