1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Furie AMA

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Furie, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is your favorite gen 3 Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Have you ever written a formal letter to anyone? To a teacher or a relative?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Absol! Blaziken is a very close 2nd.

Yes, on many occasions! When I interview for a job I write a letter of thanks to my interviewer for their time. Part of my job is also writing letters to my customers.

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Would you consider your handwriting to be neat?

Furie likes this.
  5. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Meh. It's not terrible but it's not especially pretty. I do get compliments that my writing is very legible.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you enjoy being out in the snow? If so, what are your reasons for such?

:: What things do you like to do on a 'rainy day'? (I'm not sure how familiar the idiom is, but it refers to things you put off until a day where you can't do much else.)

:: I have the weirdest feeling that I've seen that picture in your signature before somewhere (the log cabin and snowy mountains). What is it and where did you find it?

7. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -I think it's alright. I love how pure and clean the world looks when it snows but I'm not especially fond of the wetness and cold that comes with it. Although I don't really mind dry cold air.

-Clothes shopping. I'm not a huge shopper but new clothes are sometimes necessary.

-I probably have used this before! I just google searched snowy wallpapers and cropped it to my liking.

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is one thing you're hoping for in the second season of Made in Abyss?

Furie likes this.
  9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you find shopping for gifts stressful during the holiday season?

Furie likes this.
  10. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Honestly more Lyza haha *_* I'll be happy if it stays mostly true to the manga and doesn't get too far ahead and start having either really slow paced episodes or worse start to have filler episodes.

Not really. All my family live in different states than me so I usually just order them stuff online and ship it directly to their homes.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  11. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    What is something that you would recommend people to try at least once in their lifetime?

Are there any stores that you hate and try to avoid shopping at?

12. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -Good question and hard to answer. I guess writing a story. Even if a person isn't the best writer, I think it's freeing to write something new, even if it's only for yourself.

-Walmart. I think for pretty obvious reasons.

13. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you play any instruments?

Do you like eating fish?

14. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    -I do! Trumpet and piano.

-Yes! My husband gives me a hard time because we moved to the mountains but I always crave seafood.

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's the longest you've ever grown your hair out?

:: Do you have an inclination towards any small, bite-sized candies?

:: What is your opinion of the bagpipes?

16. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Sorry for the late reply! I was taking some time off.

-Gosh, I'm not sure. I had my hair really long when I was 10 or so - I didn't want ANY adult touching my hair. But to recent memory, I think my hair is the longest it's ever been and I plan to let it grow longer still. I'd like it to get to the length of the small of my back but then I might donate as I have in the past. I usually go years before cutting my hair and when I do I donate what I can.

-Yes! I love tiny things!

-I like the bagpipes a lot. My aunt plays them and I think they can be very melodic. I personally wouldn't learn them unless I was given one but I love celtic music and would love to learn the harp and play with someone who plays the bagpipes!

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    To your credit, I only posted that yesterday. Your thread was merely dormant; you weren't late.

:: Speaking of cutting your hair, do you do so yourself, or have someone else do it for you?

Furie likes this.
  18. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Thank you! I realized after I posted. But I still appreciate you coming around and reviving it! It gives me a reason to come back a little more.

- So far I've only done trims myself, to keep the split ends to a minimum and maintain some layers. But when I donate I've always gone to a stylist. Usually I get a "free" haircut because of the donation I make but I also like going to them because they've also known who is good to donate to. I also tip close to a full priced haircut anyway for minimal fuss so it's usually easy for me to have it done "for free" and I trust someone who does it for a living over doing it myself.

Eclipse likes this.