1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Future Team

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Gwoomy, Nov 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I'm sure I will have Popplio/Primarina, probably Ribombee again, maybe also Alolan Marowak or Lycanroc like in my Moon team.

Any Pokémon you plan to catch? Already having a complete team? Or will you just take Pokémon you like when you'll play the game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I want to try using the new Pokémon (new to the region, I mean. Such as Electrike, a personal favorite), but my starter will be Leonidaus (Incineroar) and I will have Azelia (Rimbombee) again. Rimbombee saved me in Moon, total shocker for me and I can't let go of the little cutie <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I planned my team when I played Moon and somehow I ended up having all of the totem Pokémon without meaning to. This time around, I think I'll just catch whatever I can and train whatever Pokémon I like along the way. I'm going with Rowlet as my starter this time, aside from that I have no clue.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Imma go for an entirely new team this time round I think, apart from Rowlet. I actually didn't use Golisopod in SM so he's a big contender (Or Araquanid). I've also got my eye on Burst for later game stuff.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @JukeboxJukain Araquanid is a GREAT Pokémon, easy to figure out while Golisopod requires a lot more strategy and planning. Araquanid and Ribombee both saved me in the Champion fight, so I miiight be biased.
    It's ultimately up to you, but both are pretty great..just one's a bit more difficult to figure out than the other.

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    @Shadria Yes Ribombee surprised me too <3 It's so awesome!

7. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I'm probably gonna have the same setup:
    Trade for all starters
    Totem size lurantis (cause I had Lurantis and it's new so...)
    Lycanroc (cause it's the sub for Snorlax)
    The legendary

8. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    All I know is that I'm starting with Rowlet. Beyond that, I'm going to just go with whoever comes through for me in times of need, choosing my friends after I meet them. There are a few that I think I might bias toward being on my final team like Alolan Marowak and Palossand (am I going mono-ghost?), but almost nothing is set in stone for me right now.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am actually going to use a Johto based team with an Alolatales as the sole 7th gen Pokémon. All of them are prebred, and I am wondering how it will go.

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'm winging it as usual for a new game. Only confirmed starter that I'm picking is going to be Popplio for the first and likely Rowlet for the second.

I will try however to use different Pokémon I haven't used in previous games like Turtonator. And of course, I'll go out of my way to get my Larvesta/Volcarona :)

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm starting to consider having a theme for my team. I know I'm going with Rowlet and I think I might try Ribombee this time. Maybe I'll try a sort of "forest Pokémon" theme.

12. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    All I know is that I'm definitely grabbing Rowlet. And Wooper if there are any. In fact, I might prebreed a Wooper...hmm...

13. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's hard to say for now, but I'm definitely having Dusk Lycanroc on my team as soon as I get Ultra Moon.

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'm still debating on whether or not I want to trade Pokémon/eggs over for my playthrough. Most likely I'll just improvise a team as I play along and eventually work towards balancing it out type wise. I'll be choosing rowlet or litten as my starter but I'm not even sure if I'll be using them because it could be more fun to change things around and not keep my starter until the league like I usually do.

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I haven't fully decided yet. I'm planning on choosing litten and I really want to use a mimikyu or ribombee, but I'm not sure about the rest of my team.

16. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    All I know is that I’m taking Popplio as my starter Pokémon, and I’m definitely picking up a Mudsdale along the way! I’m not sure about the rest of my team though.

17. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Chances are I'll go with Popplio again, but I might choose Rowlet. Otherwise, I'll just catch and train whatever will be most beneficial to my playthrough.

18. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm gonna use the team of one of my OCs, currently in the process of breeding them got 3 down so far and not a single of them are from Gen 7 actually.

19. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Considering Dunsparce is in the game I want to use him along with Tauros and Politoed considering none of them I've used on an in-game-team (I forced my sister to use Dunsparce in W2 amd it was really good member in her team! I use Tauros in Yellow because it was OP back then but I never finnished that run of Yellow) + Rowlett. All I need now is a Fire Type and some other thing (Probs the Event Rockruff)

20. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Okay, with the leaks having now been released, I am for sure switching up my final team a bit.They are...

Decidueye, NAGANADEL MY NEW FAVORITE SPACE DRAGON BEE, Mimikyu, Golisopod, Blacephalon, and Ultra Necrozma for the kicks and giggles of vaporizing a Yungoos with the power of the sun.