1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Future Treasure Implementation

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by OzoneFruit, May 29, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I know Gen 6 is still a ways off from coming around, but when it does, are there any plans to integrate treasures like the Mega Stones into systems like Valor Battle? Or will they remain more of a trophy than anything else? I have next to no understanding of how the catcher programming works, so if not, it's cool, I just think it would be a neat feature to think about. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Valor Battle is currently closing down, so we need to think about what to do with treasures next, beyond their usual trophy-like status on LV. Suggestions are welcome. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...