1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Game Freak Being About to Leave Pokémon?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by ThomasP, Nov 27, 2021.

?

Do you think that Game Freak will leave Pokémon?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

84.6%
  3. Dunno

15.4%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,394.4
    I found an article that asks whether or not Game Freak will leave Pokémon. However, I thought that it was impossible for Game Freak to do so. So do you think that Game Freak will leave Pokémon? What do you think if so? Why do you think?

#1 Nov 27, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2021
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    That site is a hot mess so I will remove that link. Please be careful linking to external media and make sure it comes from people with credible sources. As for GF leaving Pokémon behind, I dont think all the devs will but a natural rotation of devs will occur for sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,394.4
    Oops, sorry about that.:o

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    As much as I would like the production of the main series games being passed on to a more capable team, I don't see this ever happening. GameFreak are still partial owners of the Pokémon IP and if they planned on handing over the reins to anyone else I'm pretty sure they would have done so by now. I've had the feeling for years now that they're passion for the series has faded but the series is to big of a money maker for them to even consider giving up their hold on it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I think not. This just doesn't sound right lmao

6. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Maybe it'd just be them letting other game companies make games for the Pokémon franchise, but not them leaving the series all together.

7. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    What NyxieRina said, although it'd be very surprising and raise on who they'd the series on to if it happened