1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Game genres

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Do you have a preference for playing or developing games of a certain genre? Do you like horror games, or maybe comedy games? A different genre, or do you not have any favourites?
    If you haven't made a game of your own, which genre would you want your first game(s) to be?

2. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    RPG is my favorite genre! Then comes sandbox games!

I would love if some one would make game like SAO. I would play the living hell out of it :3

3. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I like sad or horror games, mostly like RPG.

I wish there were more games like, "To the Moon" or "Ib"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'd like my first game to be a challenging platformer, perhaps with some comedy involved, but mostly with a serious storyline with a believable villain.

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I think RPGs are the most versatile games to develop. Although pretty much plot based, it has a lot of freedoms in terms of layout and tiles. I think developing an RPG gives you a pretty decent scope into game development, so I highly believe that RPGs are one of the best game structures to get started with, and is personally my favorite genre to play around with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.