1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Game Recommendations

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Professor Azelf, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    ok so I'm kinda biased for this one but.....play Super Mario Galaxy on the wii :) it is my favorite game and it is really fun also once you finish that one there is a second one with Yoshi and mario :)

also try any Kirby game and Sonic colors (yes ik these are mostly wii games but that is what I have) also sonic and the black knight is a nice change of pace

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Fantasy life!

I forgot how good this game was tbh. It has a cartoonish style, but the mechanics are super cool! You 12 "life's" or jobs that you can choose from at the beginning from miner and tailor to hunter and paladin and each additional life you take on after the first helps you with every other life! Gather your own ore to use as a blacksmith to make the weapons you use as a Paladin. everything is connected and the story is not half bad either. The DLC allows you to grow even further

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    -Any of the Fallout or Elder Scrolls games. Bethesda has many flaws as a developer, and so do their games. But one thing they always manage to absolutely slay is open-world exploration. Discovering and learning about their carefully crafted worlds at your own pace is the best part of any of these games.

-Bloodborne. Challenging, beautiful, and horrific. This game is nearly flawless on all counts and is an absolute adrenaline rush to play.

-Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (please catch me on Steam if you do ever play this, I want to rent out my pawn to people!) Amazing combat. Solid storytelling. Not so great in the open-world department, but there's a charm to this game nonetheless, with its character customization. Bitterblack Isle is the best part of this game! As an added bonus, this game contains the best dragon-cenctric boss fight of all time. Grigori makes Alduin look like a flat cardboard cutout.

-Monster Hunter: World. If you haven't already, get this game. You won't regret seeing one of the most beautifully crafted worlds in modern gaming, with its highly detailed ecosystem and interesting semi-realistic approach to monsters as giant animals. The combat is buttery smooth and weighty. A bit of a learning curve, though.

#23 Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Iggy's Egg Adventure, is a cute platformer game where you play as a baby raptor with the ability to unlock and play as other dinosaurs too as you set out to save Iggy's mother. The game is harder than it looks, for me at least, there's also a time attack mode for those that like to go fast. You can collect eggs, unlock skins for the characters and earn achievements.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    The mainline Shin Megami Tensei series. They aren’t as accessible as the Persona titles, but don’t let that scare you. Behind the difficulty is a well written, fleshed out JRPG series full of atmosphere and personality. If you enjoy the Persona games or JRPGs at all, consider these games!

6. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,901.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ever Oasis on 3ds. Its one of the most underappreciated games on the system, combining aspects of Zelda and Animal Crossing with a gorgeous Egyptian aesthetic. Its on the easy side, but that doesn't stop me from giving it a high recommendation.