1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Game Suggestions: Cluster Truck Vs Enter the Gungeon

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nova Ozuka, Apr 26, 2018.

?

Cluster Truck or Enter the Gungeon?

1. Cluster Truck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Enter the Gungeon

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Right, so I've got about $6-$7 in my eshop so I've decided to ask everyone which of these I should go with since I'm just a little less than $10 away from both. ClusterTruck is a game I've seen a lot of particularly on Polaris Player Select. Of course, it's a platformer, so I'm hesitant, but it looks fast paced, so it might be fun. I also kind of think that if there's a chance that I LP this game , that I should wait until I can do it on my Switch. For this I would need an HD TV so I can dock my Switch and play, a new laptop (I need a different one for my LPs anyway), and a new capture card.

Now Enter the Gungeon is a gun based dungeon crawler and the gungeon is supposedly always different, like Mystery Dungeons. Since I already have an idea of what this game is like, I'm confident I can play it well. If I ever LP this game, then I can go ahead and get it to play now and then LP it later if I can. Unlike Cluster Truck though, I've only seen this game played 4 times. twice by Luzu, once by Strawburry17, and once just yesterday by Jacksepticeye, so I don't know as much about it as Cluster Truck.

You can vote based on my post if you'd like, which one you like better if you played them, or just which one you want more just looking at them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    I just got Enter The Gungeon today and I have already used my switch more playing it than I habe in the past 3 months it is such a great game and I love it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nova Ozuka likes this.