1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Game you are looking forward to in 2018?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Morgaine, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    2017 was an amazing year for the game industry. Great games were released, like Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Destiny 2, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and more.

Is there a game that has been announced that you are looking forward to?

I am looking forward to Ni no Kuni: Revenant Kingdom.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Well Monster Hunter: World which I think everyone pretty much knows at this point. Is really the only game I've somewhat followed up on atm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm looking forward to Metro Exodus. I loved Metro Last Light back when I watched my brother play it, so I hope the new game in the series will be good too.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    My Hero Academia: One's Justice
    yessss <3
    Also, Monster Hunter World, although I don't have a system that can run the game.

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Detroit: Becoming Human, Scorn and Last of Us 2! I don't have the proper console to play any of them, but I'm excited to watch the playthroughs ;w;

6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Darksiders III is the biggest one for me right now - I've been excited about that for years, and from what I've seen its looking pretty good so far.

I'm not as excited for Monster Hunter World as I should be because of the PS+ requirement - I've been fighting paying for that disgustingly overpriced and generally mediocre service for years - but I'm still interested in it and once I get it I'll probably disappear off the face of the internet for a month or six. I was looking forward to The Alliance Alive on 3DS until I found out it wasn't getting a proper release in the EU too, so now I doubt I'll bother with it.

Also, Dragon Quest XI, if we get it. We'd better.

7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Not sure I know of any--
    A new ni no kuni game?! :0

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Kirby Star Allies.

I'm a very big fan of Kirby and this game makes me excited just looking at the trailer!

9. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just want Kingdom Hearts 3 already.