1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Game you keep returning to?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Morgaine, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    what is the one game you keep returning to to play?

For me it is the Pokémon Ranger series. I adore the characters and the stories.

I alao return to the Legend of Zelda Games a lot as there are just so many to play.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Final Fantasy XIV, I may or may not be addicted to it. XD

I from time to time also return to the Ranger games just to play through the story a again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, The Sims 4 and Animal Crossing New Leaf!

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    MS Saga. Despite how many times I've beaten it, and the number of flaws it has, I keep coming back to it because of its good elements.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What a coincidence!

I just picked up my Golden Sun: The Lost Age game to start a new file again. Clearly, this thread is a sign that it must start soon, though I did make a promise to play through it with a friend.

Now I twiddle my thumbs.

6. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Basically, any Mario RPG. Even the weaker ones like Sticker Star I replay from time to time.

7. JustTopaz

Evie
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    I'm one of those people who can just keep replaying games.

But I've Finished Jak 3 like...5 times. Jak2 at least 3 and Jak and Daxter twice (I 100% one of those play troughs)

8. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Jak and Daxter!I just love the lore and the stories a lot <3

9. JustTopaz

Evie
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    It's basically my life. It's a fun game. It's challenging (sort of) just AHH. and they don't make game like it anymore. Same with Ratchet and Clank. and just PS2 was the golden age and no one can convince me otherwise. (pS1 was great too. but ps2 played those games so... it's like Silver age)

Reckless likes this.
  10. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I always go back to the Kingdom Hearts series because I absolutely love the game mechanics (except for the jumping in the first game). I love smashing enemies with a Keyblade, hahaha.

11. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pokémon Puzzle Leauge: I can't get enough of this game. The fact that you can play multiplayer without a second player makes this game very addictive.

Overwatch: It's the only game on my Xbox One I keep constantly playing. Ever since they released Deathmatch I've been playing it a lot more.

12. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Okami (HD). It's just such a pretty game and has beautiful music to go with it.

WhiteDragonAura likes this.
  13. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I go back to the Donkey Kong Country SNES games at least once per year. I never get bored of the platforming, the music never goes stale, and I've still never managed to 100% any of them before taking another break. One of these days though, I will completely finish DKC2. Eventually.

14. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I have a couple, the Pokémon ranger series is definitely one. Others are Age of Empires 2 and Ratchet and Clank 3, from time to time I find myself wanting to play them again, play them a lot for like week and then leave them for a while again xD

15. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I wish Okami would get a remaster or something on the Switch cause holy crap it would be perfect for it. That's really about the only game that I can imagine myself playing over and over without ever really getting bored of it because of the beautiful visuals.

... At least, that's for games that I would keep coming back to if they existed. ._.

Other than that, I'm stuck on my Disgaea 5 because it's a Disgaea game and as such it's ridiculously easy to sink hundreds of hours into it!

16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I always seem to return to Civilization cause it is so replayable and each new version of that game has something new and is usually an improvement from the previous game. :3

17. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Original Spyro Trilogy, Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, any Pokémon game.
    I have beaten Spyro 1 100% 4 times now, it's always fun and I love the environments~

WhiteDragonAura and Poffin like this.
  18. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    Okami and Lunar Silver Star Story. My two favorite games of all time. :)

19. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and New Super Mario Bros are the main two I keep going back to. My first pokémon game and my first video game.

20. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I always return to Super Mario 3 on the NES, Super Mario 3D Land and Luigi’s Mansion on the GameCube.