1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Games Coming 2016

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nate, Jan 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    What games are you exited for this year? There are a good amount of games already on the 2016 lineup so I'm curious to see what everyone wants to play most.

For me it's Pokken Tournament and FE:Fates. Both of these are coming out pretty early this year so I hope Nintendo has some cool stuff in store for me to play during the middle and end of this year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    We are quite alike, you and I. I'm also excited for Pokémon RGBY VC release, Hyrule Warriors Legends, new Smash DLC (that's not a game but IDC) and, maybe, a new Pokémon game that could get announced. But yeah, my top 3 are Pokken, Fates and Super Mystery Dungeon (that hasn't come out yet here is AUS...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. thunder2910

thunder2910 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.6
    Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, hate how its coming late here >_>

4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Same as @[member="thunder2910"] PSMD is coming quite late in the UK so I can't wait for that! There's a few games that are coming but I've forgotten most of them...

5. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Final Fantasy XV is supposed to come out this year and I might actually get around to playing it! Hopefully it's better than some of the other recent Final Fantasy games I won't name. xD

6. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Pokken tournament mainly(even though I don't have a console, I have friends I can leech off of), and Pokémon GO! Have we all forgotten? The hype train is baaaack

7. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Pokken Tournament, FE: Fates, SMTxFE, possibly the Wii U Zelda game, PSMD, Final Fantasy Explorers, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. The list goes on. Not to mention there'll probably be more Fall titles announced at E3 so there's plenty of stuff we know nothing about yet >_>

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Ah yes, forgot about that. I'm also exited to play Yellow version for the first time. Should be fun, everyone playing the original games again like it's the 90s.

9. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    *Bangs fist on the table*
    Ratchet & Clank for PS4, boys and galsss. <3

Also; Shadow of The Beast, No Man's Sky, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, God Eater 1 and 2, and Nier Automata just to name a few. :)

Probs Pokkén too if I buy a Wii U this year.

10. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Halo Wars 2, Gear of War 4, Mass Effect Andromeda

11. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    2016 is going to be an awesome year for games! The one's I'm looking forward to are (in date order):

- Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (for Australia)
    - Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow
    - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
    - Hyrule Warriors Legends
    - Pokken Tournament
    - Zelda Wii U

I also am wishing for a new Kid Icarus game! Please!

12. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    Mass Effect Andromeda and Dark Souls 3. They'll for sure be GOTY candidates too ayy.

Unless they royally screw up somehow.

13. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    I've been hoping to check if Disney Magical World 2 is undergoing some localization this year, because it's already released in Japan in a few months ago. Besides of that, I've been looking for Pokémon RBY series in 3DS as well.

14. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Of course there's the obvious Fire Emblem: Fates that comes out this Friday for me (hurray!), and I have already pre-ordered it. Star Fox Zero is supposed to be coming out next month, but of course there is the chance that they're delaying it again, which would make me super unhappy with Nintendo. Bravely Second is coming out in April for the U.S., and that's a game I've been looking forward to, as Bravely Default was a nice solid RPG. I've gotten into the habit of pre-ordering things and not waiting for the price to go down a little bit, because I value my $5-10 more towards getting the game earlier than I care about keeping the $5-10. There aren't any games that I'm dreading, since I won't buy any games that I dislike, and this year's batch looks pretty good. Now all I have to do is hope for a new Pokémon game.

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm so excited for Persona 5 which comes out at the end of the year, unfortunately. The Persona series is one of my favorite series from the characters and music to the overall storyline.

Far Cry Primal which actually comes out in a few days also seems interesting. The landscapes seem really beautiful. It's just that it's a bit too old fashioned for me. Badumsh.

16. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Dark Souls 3.

I believe my parents have preordered it for me

17. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Hmmm, there's a few games I'm excited for, although after yesterday's unfortunate SFV launch I don't to expect too much. The main game I'm looking forward to this year is Pokken by far. I know I just said I didn't want to get too hyped but oh am I HYPED for Pokken. It just can't not be good >_> Others games I'd like to play are the new FE games, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, the new DOOM and whatever else catches my eye. There's also way too many games that I still have to play that have already been out for a while, I should probably invest in a job after I graduate >_>

18. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Reeeeeallly looking forward to Pokken and maining ma boy Chandelure on it. For other games, I'm looking forward to Star Fox Zero. I love pretty much all the Star Fox games. Yes, even Adventures. So yeah, it's nice to finally get a new game in the series.

19. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    This thread already existed so I merged the two. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.