1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Games remakes?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Hopper, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Hopper

Hopper Tuber

Eggy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽56.5
    Nintendo continues to make new Pokémon games every couple years, and will even remake most of the games. Is there any games that you wish had another remake? What would you include or remove from this new version of the game? Lastly, are you excited for the newest remake for sun and moon, or do you think that it's too soon? Why? I'm super curious what other people think about this

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    UltraSun and UltraMoon are probably not remakes of Sun and Moon. This is support by in-trailer evidence that it is an alternate story, not the same one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I felt like Sun and Moon had a good conclusion, I hope this story doesn't mess it up and make me dislike these games

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I'd like to see remakes of Red and Blue (and maybe Yellow) that do a better job of updating the game than FireRed and LeafGreen did. Have an expanded Pokédex, a day/night cycle, Mega Evolutions, Z-Moves and all the other features that are either new or just weren't in FR/LG. Plus updates to the story and characters and maybe be able to explore Johto after you beat the Pokémon League (it would be fun to see what it was like a few years before G/S/C/HG/SS are set). Probably won't happen for another ten years or so, but it would be awesome to see (and play).

Mandriel and Hopper like this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm most forward to seeing Diamond and Pearl remakes coming soon. Now I know that they will be released in a few years, most likely as a part of Gen 8, but these games seem like the most deserving to me. Gen 4 is liked by many Pokémon fans, and coming back to the Sinnoh region with new mechanics, 3D, and so much more is a great idea.

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    My brother really hoped for a Diamond and Pearl Remake, I guess he might have to wait 2-5 years for that. Lol

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I really doubt they're remakes because is way too early for remakes of SM, it would be a waste of money to remake them so soon. I think it could be sequels instead, I do get that BW2 feel from 'em when watching the trailer but we'll see soon enough.

As for remakes in general, I would honestly rather have something new rather than a remake, yes I will get copies of the remade games if released, like Gen 4 which will most likely be the next remakes, but I still much prefer something new.

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think it would be nice if there was a multigenerational game like how GSC included Kanto and Johto. Perhaps a gen 4 remake would include Sinnoh and then a trip to Unova in 3d so that then virtually every region except kanto and johto would have been in 3d... and then those can be introduced into a later game with them both. xD

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I would love for another gen 2 remake. Could you imagine exploring Johto and Kanto in the graphics of Sun and Moon? I guess I really just want our Pokémon to follow us again, like they did in HG/SS. There was that brief clip in the trailer that looked like a wingull was following the player, but it could have just been flying in the same direction.