1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Games you have played that most people haven't

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by colours, May 28, 2018.

1. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    basically the reverse of bubbles' thread.

personally, i've played world of final fantasy which it seems like no one else i know really plays it so...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I played the heck out of Ark Survival Evolved a while back with some of my friends, but it seems like a pretty niche game, as a lot of people I've talked to about it haven't heard/played it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    I also play Disgaea which to my knowledge very few other people play, but maybe I'm wrong in that. :v

4. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    Tail Concerto and its spiritual successor, Solatorobo. Both games are super fun and aren't really talked about all that much.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    NiGHTS, Earthbound
    Granted where I live, most teens either don't touch games at all or just CoD/sports games....

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Dragon Quest I think is another game that I enjoy playing that not many other people have.

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I've enjoyed Dragon Quest: Monsters, Defcon, and Mechasault but no one else seemed to know what those games are

8. Pigeon

Pigeon Bug Catcher

Aura
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.0
    Ahhh Solatorobo is awesome >_<

WhiteDragonAura likes this.
  9. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've heard of all 3, but have only ever played DQM, its an old favorite of mine.

One game that I've played that seemingly no one else has is Summon Night Swordcraft Story for the GBA, its a hack-n-slash game with some RPG elements and its one of the few games I completed to 100%

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  10. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    I've also played Wild Arms 3, 4, and 5, which I feel like no one has really ever heard of before, lmao.

The Wild Arms series really are an underrated set of games. u.u

11. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    Dude, World of Final Fantasy is amazing, definitely my favourite game on PS4.

There's a lot of games I have played that many people haven't.
    That is including my favourite game of all time, Skies of Arcadia.
    I am also currently playing a game that probably isn't very well known, which is Revenant Saga.

I'll try to think of the most unknown game I have ever played. which has got to be...
    He's one for you, Code Lyoko: Fall of X.A.N.A.
    But it might be a good thing not many have played this game because it is not very good, I don't recommend it at least.

And while writing this I have thought of an even more obscure game I have played, which is Strawberry Shortcake Dance Dance Revolution, it's a plug-and-play thing for the TV.
    So there you go, nyehehehe, I have played this game and probably nobody else has, except for a few little girls out there, maybe... yes I am proud of that for some reason.

Also I played Wild Arms 3 quite a bit while growing up, I never managed to beat it though, I do have all of the games(Except for the tactics game on PSP), just haven't really gotten around to them. ^^;

12. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    The De Blob series is a hidden gem on the wii, seriously. If you ever see a copy of either the first or second game, I highly recommend them. The concept is incredibly simple: you're a blob of paint and you have to paint the whole world after its been devoided of all its colour by an evil corporation. Just a great 3d platformer with a lot of creativity and one of the jazziest soundtracks I've ever heard in a video game.

RegionRunner150 likes this.
  13. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Xenosaga is another series that comes to mind, but I don't blame anyone for not knowing what it is nor not playing it since it was really only for the PS2 and there's slim chance a remaster could ever come, unfortunately.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    How many people know or have played Recettear? It's an adorable game but feels like nobody knows it. 「(゚ペ)

Heard of half the games mentioned here. Dragon Quest especially I know is/was extremely popular in Japan but not so much the west?

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love Recettear, it was super adorable, I need to redownload it when I get a bigger storage for my computer.

Unepic is quite the fun game that a lot of people forget exists, it can be a bit more raunchy in its humor, but never over the top. It really makes an interesting spin on the normal rpg world in my opinion.

16. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Dark Alliance
    It is a PS2 game which is a medieval game with magic, trolls, etc.
    If you search it on Youtube there are like three let's plays with a small audience.

17. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    I wanna Be the Guy , well its well known in the past but not really nowadays.
    it has traps to troll the players,difficult bosses,and great story

18. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Politics and War~
    (Vü guys dœsn't knōw that, dœs vü? Xaxaxa)

19. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Yeah DQ isn't much of a popular thing in the West so I never hear many people play it. u.u

20. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Woah, I'm surprised no one has said Rune Factory yet. That game does fill a rather strange niche, but if you like Stardew Valley, I can almost guarantee you you'll like Rune Factory.

Xenoblade is gaining in popularity, but that one used to be relatively unknown too.