1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Garry's Mod (a.k.a: Gmod)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Sep 15, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    In Steam, there is a particular game you can play on the computer that allows you to create characters and all sorts of settings based on all of the video games you've played. In this game, they've even made all sorts of events you can play like Five Nights at Freddy's, Death of a Dream, Trouble in Terrorist Town, Prop Hunt, Stop It Slender, and etc. with players all around the world. What do you guys think about Garry's Mod? Have you played it? Do you enjoy or dislike it? Share what you've experienced with this unique game.

To me, I've actually played Gmod before and I think it's a lot of fun especially with more people. The experience and activities it has out can even allow you to look around at games that haven't let you explored like Five Nights at Freddy's. It's also a great way to socialize with other gamers. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nightmare Fredbear

Nightmare Fredbear Sikapin mo, pilitin mo. Tibayan ang iyong puso

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Yeah I heard about it, I've seen it in alot of Markiplier's videos. I did not play the game however, as It needs a steam account and you need to pay for it, as I don't like paying. I can play if I am able to :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sofusninja

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    In three months of my life I didn't play a single other game. TTT is a shit-ton of fun.

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I play it when I get bored. I try to make something cool, but I end up paying with the explosives and get bored

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I've never played it before but I've heard a lot about it, especially in Youtube Videos. One Youtuber I watch, called Balenaproductions, uses Sonic Models with Garry's Mod and makes hilarious short movies with them. I've also seen some people use inkling models from Splatoon in Garry's Mod and in combination with the voices from the game and it is really cool! I have a steam account, but I haven't touched it in ages lol Perhaps one day I might get back into computer gaming and consider getting Garry's Mod.

6. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="Bloom"], I highly recommend it, Gmod is lots of fun and always leads to good laughs with friends. (If enough people from LV get it, I would love to play trouble in terrorist town with you guys!) Plus, as the name mod states, there are TONS of mods that make the gaming experience new every time. The only thing that is a pain is that you have to buy another game with Gmod for all it's textures to work...

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  7. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I'm an alright fan. I prefer the game modes rather then build my own thing. I'm not too creative when it comes to that.

I'm a big fan of TTT and prop hunt. I love playing those game types. I've gotten really good at them

8. Sarge the Umbreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The thing I like about Garry's Mod is the posing. So I usually come up with something good, then I pose it.

I used the tools I found on the workshop, and the tools I'm using a lot were advanced bone tool, ragdoll mover, stand pose & in some cases a ragdoll resizer for when the Pokémon is too big/small. Most of the content I upload to Steam/DeviantART are usually Pokémon heads on random models. Not many people can pull this crap off perfectly but it works if they like Pokémon.

It's easy once you get the hang of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.