1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gazi's Inktober

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Gazi, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I need to get better at getting these up on the days that they're supposed to be up on.
    IMG_20191023_170136.jpg
    I thought I'd do a ghost Pokémon that I like that isn't commonly associated with being a ghost type.

PoserPanda likes this.
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    I hear ancient, think of Pokémon, my mind goes to fossils, so I just picked one (not necessarily my favorite, because I super like all of them. All the fossil Pokémon have just such fun designs).
    IMG_20191023_170142.jpg

PoserPanda likes this.
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    I already used Spinda for a previous prompt, so I wanted to do someone else for this one. I decided on Hawlucha partially because I really like it, and partially because yesterday I was given a green pen (an actual one, not like my previous green pen that was so dark it looked closer to black), and I want to use it as much as I can.
    IMG_20191024_150234.jpg

4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    This one's a day late, I know. Sorry.
    Anyways, my first thought was to draw Munchlax, but I'd previously drawn one, and I don't want to do any repeats, so I asked my sister, who isn't familiar with all that many Pokémon but likes the cutesy ones, to name a Pokémon, any Pokémon. I thought she would choose Pichu (her all time favorite), so I was surprised when instead she said...
    IMG_20191026_091759.jpg

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Once again, my stupid tablet decided to flip the picture as I took it, and because I'm lazy I didn't take another picture, so enjoy yet another drawing that is on its side.
    IMG_20191026_091735.jpg

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    In case you can't tell what it is by looking, it's a Chesnaught wearing a Delphox coat, because it's cold.
    IMG_20191028_121342.jpg

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    While drawing this picture, I discovered two things. First off, I need a yellow pen. Second, as simple a design as pichu has, it's ridiculously hard for me to draw. I've tried it before, and it looks fine, but not fantastic, and it bugs me every single time.
    IMG_20191028_121316.jpg
    The inspiration for this particular picture is my younger sister. A few years ago it was kinda our thing that I was Houndour, and she was 'princess Pichu'.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    This time I asked my brother to give me a Pokémon, and the first one to pop into his head was Luvdisc...great, I got to draw an injured heart...yay.
    IMG_20191029_223201.jpg

9. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    I didn't put all that much creativity in this one, sorry.
    IMG_20191030_152334.jpg

10. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Because this was the last day, I decided to draw the picture out in pencil first and went over it with pen, because I wanted to make it a last hurrah, or something. I'm glad I did that, because it just so happens that the two Pokémon I decided to draw...yeah, they're not the easiest, and if I hadn't been able to erase my mistakes I'm sure this would have looked a mess.

IMG_20191031_212050.jpg
    Yeah...when I saw 'ripe', of course, my first thought was fruit, but I didn't really want to go that route. I wanted something a little more creative, so I thought to myself 'oh, wine ripens', and I wanted to draw ghost Pokémon, because it's Halloween and everything, so I ended up drawing two of my favorite spirits drinking some of their favorite spirits...or water (I'm only realizing now that making the bottles look green makes it look like they're just really happy to have water).

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Gazi fantastic job this Inktober with your artwork! Really a huge fan of your art style and I loved all of your pieces. "Misfits" was a really cute concept and I think you were amazing with your work! Great stuff!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...