1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gee Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    How do you generally spend your evenings? Do you prefer a quiet night in, going out on the town or to a friend's house, or perhaps having a night that you can't remember come the next morning? Would you classify yourself as a "night owl" or are nights for sleeping, once you've done whatever you wanted to do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,933.2
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    If I have free time on say a Friday night, I usually spend it playing video games or watching videos. A lot of times I stay up much later than I should, still watching videos.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I spend my night playing videogames, watching videos and doing things I've to do like homework. I'm a night owl, because 90% of time I'm like: "Homework?! I can do that later." Mostly in the night.

4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I do actually consider myself a night owl. I feel most comfortable and relaxed when my family is home, but they're all asleep. During night, between the hours of 10:00pm to 2:00am is when I stretch, read, watch cartoons, and just do the things that help me to unwind. There's just something thrilling about being up and about when the rest of the world is fast asleep.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I try to take over the world. :D

Seriously, though, it depends on the day. Some days it's homework, other days it's meetings, still others are streaming.

Dawn likes this.
  6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    To me, night are just to sleep. I'm always alone in my house at night cause everyone else is working, so the house tends to get too quiet. I like to consider myself as an early bird. I sleep around eleven, and I wake up everyday at six in the morning. I personally don't like staying up too late, cause it can easily mess up my sleeping schedule. I pulled an all nighter once, voice chatting with an Australian while they were chilling during the day. It was a strange experience.

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I generally spend my evenings playing video games alone simply because, not even my weekends allow me to do any recreation because of too difficult of HW. I however, am exactly the opposite of a night owl. I always go to bed early and wake up early. I pulled all nighters a few times, but those were to get astronomical data from a telescope and I had to be up until 4 in the morning. They were fun but exhausting. I still look forward to many all nighters in the future.

8. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I spend my evenings doing things I have to do. I get home from work around 5:00, then I have to eat, attend to duties here and my chores, exercise, and then sleep. Then I'm in bed by 8:30, awake at 4:30, then the cycle repeats. Maybe I'll watch TV for 25-50 minutes if I find the time, but not more than that. I actually don't remember the last time I played a video game (other than a few minutes of a mobile game) outside of weekends. I just try to cram that 20 hours per week into the weekends if I can manage it!

I'll start having more time in my evenings soon. I'll be moving which will add a full hour of wakeful time into my day five days a week. I'll be able to wake up at 6 instead, go to bed at maybe 10 after being home for over five hours, and I'll actually have some leisure time to balance out the living-alone duties. It will be nice, figuring out how to spend my evenings!

9. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,341.2
    I usually spend my nights trying to sleep, but if I'm spending the night at a friends, I don't even try until after midnight because I usually have trouble sleeping outside the house.

Like New Year's Eve. I was at a friend's house, so I stayed up way past midnight playing video games and watching Youtube.

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I usually spend my nights doing things other than homework, like video games, watching videos, reading LV posts, Discord, etc. I have the thought process that home is for chilling and not even thinking about school and that's probably the source of all of my procrastination problems...Anyway...So yeah...I usually don't do anything important while I'm at home.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,881.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I spend my nights actually doing something.
    Hah. Biggest joke I've told in my life.
    I usually just procrastinate, watch some videos or call a friend. Sometimes, if I actually get around to doing something, it's usually writing or the crappy doodles I like to call my "art". (I usually finish homework around late afternoon, but particularly long projects will last a while.)

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I have sleeping issues, so most of the time I spent my nights doing my homework, playing games, or watching youtube. I don't really hang out with my anyone anymore unless it's with a small group of people I usually hang out with on Saturdays.

13. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I used to stay up until 2 some nights on electronics, but now I go to bed at 9 and wake up at 9. It makes my sleep schedule more structured and I feel much better during the day.

14. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I, until recently, was a morning bird. But working evenings has messes up my sleep schedule big time. So I usually work and get off around 10.30-11.30 pm and then read until 12.30-1 in the morning. I'm still more energetic in the morning but that's why we have caffeine.

(Edited because emojis got in my way. Seriously?)

15. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Online usually.
    I don't have a life, tbh

16. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i usually just spend it around the house. i don't have a social life so i just watch too much youtube for my own good and play video games.

17. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    the same thing we do every night

Most of my nights are spend watching anime or YouTube videos… Or doing stuff for school xD Not much going on in my nights tbh.

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Unlike you lots I have a social life. A online social life.
    I often don't have places to go/ways to go places so I spend my nights alone, online. With you guys :3
    I eat foods that make me regret life (lactose intolerant while theres tons of cheese, ice cream, ect), play a MMO with friends, watch videos, hang out on discord, and chat with my bf. As well as art, lots of art.