1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Pokémon Heading to Pokémon GO!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

What are you guys thoughts on this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DecemberWildfire likes this.
  2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Well, finally we're leaving the genwunner pandering. I don't even play GO anymore, but this is nice to see. They should have done this sooner, but at least I don't need to look at the same 151 fanservice Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't play go often, so I am excited about it, gives me a reason to play more often again, I think this will really help with popularity. The game is so clever and has such a great notion toward it, I hope it sparks up positive feelings about the game.

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I WANT TO CATCH TOTODILE SO BAD GUYS. PLEASE. LET ME HAVE ONE.

5. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    That's cool that they are finally adding 'em, but I stopped playing a while ago and might not come back to it because of hackers, a poor battle system, and the inability to trade or even battle with others. I wish I was more of a collector so I could just have fun catching all different Pokémon. :P

Beffie likes this.
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    The faults about the game itself are a bummer, but don't let hackers ruin your own fun. :(

7. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Well the thing about hackers is that they very easily take over gyms as well as get their Pokémon up to a very high CP from the comfort of their own homes, so it just ruins the motivation, you know?

8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    That's true, but I don't think it would stop me. I'm ready for Gen2 since Umbreon is gonna be there, and I definitely need a good Dark type on my team (I started a month ago...:()! Gen2 grabbed my attention a little more than Gen1, and hopefully Niantic will do something about PvP and trading!

9. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I'm excited but also apprehensive, I also am annoyed because since pokestops in cars don't work I have no pokeballs and have to pay for them and so I don't have anything to play with currently. Obviously not helped by my total lack of ever being in inhabited areas to actually get the app to load but still :P

At the very least, trainer customisation surely won't go awry, right? right? :'D

10. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Finally. I'm really pumped about this because I play (casually) everyday, gotta keep that streak alive, and it will be cool to see and catch some new Pokémon. plus I can finally get something new with my 250 + eevee candy (they're everywhere yet I can't stop catching them!)

11. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    You can battle at gyms.

12. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Yas I can finally get Quilava in Pokémon GO!!! Can't wait (I don't think its come out has it?)

13. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    I know that, but gyms are populated with very high level Pokémon and I've seen battles go on at gym areas while there was nobody actually in the area, meaning hackers.

14. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Huh... either I don't get out much or I just don't notice those type of people...

(*harsh whisper* it's the first one...)

15. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    South Dakota of all places too. :s And I thought I'd be safe here. But yea, I mostly get enjoyment out of Pokémon through battling so it's sad that people have to ruin it for me.

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think I might download it soon. I wasn't able to get it before because my last phone didn't have a GPS system.

17. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    The only avatar you see on the screen is your own, so other real people may actually be battling at the gyms.

18. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Yeah, battling from their own homes more like :/ Instead of, you know, being in the gym area like they should.

19. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Hey hey hey! I was just playing and got a notification saying about an update! Yes! I bet you this is it!

{and if you're wrong?}

Then Niantic is prolonging the agony.

Aaaand here's what it says about the update:

-Added Poké Ball and berry selection carousels to the encounter screen (oh Kay... now we have merry go rounds?)
    -new night mode and encounter music (new music. Cool.)
    -improved Apple Watch stability connection (I don't have an Apple Watch, so that doesn't help me)
    -Various bug fixes (there's a lot. Fix em)
    -(and of course...) Minor text fixes

(Hint hint, the text fixes are probably the new Gen2 Pokémon and items)

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    The update is LIVE. What have you guys been catching? :)