1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Pokémon Heading to Pokémon GO!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Feb 15, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Nothing yet. It's still updating. I should be able to do something in a few hours!

Hype! (Kinda!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Back in the summer I was so exited to get a Crobat for my team. Turns out Crobat is gen 2. I will now spend five minutes in this game just to get that Crobat I grinned for and then I will never pick it up again until they add battling and trading.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    My first entry in the JhotoDex!

Murkrow CP 399! Moves are Peck and Foul Play!

I don't think you can evolve it, since there isn't an evolve button there... (dang it.)

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm so happy! I hatched a Gligar out of a 10k egg yesterday. What are some of you guys best hatches?

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    I haven't hatched any eggs yet, but good Arceus at all of the ones that I got from Saturday! I'll be walking for a while (I'm doing a 10 Km one right now), but I'll say what I got... eventually.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I've started to play GO a bit more now that Gen 2 is out. I really want to grab Scizor! I've been catching a lot of Murkrow around here.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Murkrow is awful. I seriously dislike it. At first I thought it was cool/rare but nope... it's everywhere and it's useless. Low CP. Doesn't evolve. It's garbage. :(

8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Well, hopefully they'll add Honchkrow soon... (probably'll take a year, since it's from Gen 4 (whoop whoop!), but in the meantime, we can collect their 'precious' candies!!!)

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    I finally got what I mainly wanted from Gen 2! Umbreon! I evolved it this morning and re-nicknamed it Chrono! Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution, so I was happy to get it!

10. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I've got Murkrow, Aipom, Ariados, Chinchou, Dunsparce, Furret, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Ledian, Ledyba, Misdreavus, Natu, Pineco, Pupitar, Espeon, Sentret, Skarmory, Spinarak, Sunkern, Wooper and Xatu

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    So I redownloaded it to play again and I just can't get back into it. ;_; Sigh. The game's been a lot more unstable for me when I got it back which put me off a bit. /: GPS errors (which I already got before too), crashing as soon as it opens, error when clicking Pokémon, etc. Maybe I'll wait until the gen II hype dies down a bit and try to play again. How has performance been for you guys now that it's been a week since the update?

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    It was fine with me after a few hours after gen two launched.... I don't know if some people are still getting messed up stuff when playing it... it's a bit easier to play now since the update, and I'm content with it.

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I started on Tuesday and I am level 14 right now. I do like it and I have already caught a bunch of gen 2 Pokémon like Skarmory, Mantine, Octillery, Sudowoodo. I even got a wittle Furret, he is so cute~

14. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I got a Togepi last night!

15. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    It's cool that they added the second generation, but does this game still have a good amount of players? I'd like to get back into it, but the biggest reason I enjoyed it wasn't the game itself. The 'community' was what kept me going. There were actually people outside of their houses and communicating, which isn't at all common where I live.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I see players on occasion, but the main players I see around are my own friends that I knew were already playing. I am enjoying myself very much though. The gyms near my house still change ownership everyday.

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I downloaded this game a few days ago and am already addicted to it! I only tried challenging one Gym and I failed terribly.

18. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    Iv
    I’ve gotten some pokestops at red lights.