1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

gen 8: new legendaries?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Obviously, the generation 8 games will come with a new set of box legendaries, which will stand at the center of the game's story. But what could these legendary creatures stand for? Similar to the weather trio, or the Pokémon of life and death, every legendary has something they are the master of. What's left for the new legends to master?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    What about chaos and order? I'm not sure we've had that one before. Would be bonus if the flagship legends were not dragons for once, as much as I love the dragon type I feel like we have too many legendary dragons right now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Knowledge and ignorance? That seems like a possible pair. I feel like they would both be psychic types.

WavePearl likes this.
  4. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Pestilence, war, famine just to complete the four horsemen of the apocalypse
    (We have death already.)

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    What about pokémon based off of the seven deadly sins or seven heavenly virtues? I mean, I know that seven new legendary Pokémon is kind of a lot, but it could be cool.

6. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    They could copy Huntik and go Legendary Pokémon of mind, body, and spirit. Or maybe positive and negative energy since one of the main rumors going around right now is that the next games will be called Pokémon Plus and Minus

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Past/Present/Future
    Truth/Deceit (Was that already done?)
    Imagination/Reality

8. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    There will be probably new legendaries, because every new main series has it's owns legendaries.

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    I have no idea what kind of themes they're going to want to tackle with Gen 8, but I would love to have the legendaries be based off of mythological creatures from wherever the next region is going to be based off of.