1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Generation 3 coming to Pokemon GO!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    The latest update for Pokémon GO has gone live, including various bug fixes. However, data-mining this update has revealed the new loading screen, which has a Halloween theme, and some interesting Pokémon are on it.​

[​IMG]

In the foreground, we can see a Trainer amongst a pumpkin patch. There's a Caterpie hiding on one of the pumpkins, and the Trainer appears to be wearing a Mimikyu hat while looking at his phone. The background, however, is where the juicy details are - some spoopy Pokémon are trying to give the Trainer a little fright, and those Pokémon include Gengar, Zubat, Murkow, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusclops, and Sableye.

Those last 5 Pokémon are all the Ghost-types available in Generation 3, which is the next Generation to come in Pokémon GO. Because of this, it is likely that Generation 3 will have a slow introduction into Pokémon GO, much like Generation 2. In Generation 2, we were given the Baby Pokémon before the rest of the Pokédex, so it's possible that, for Generation 3, we're getting the Spoopster Squad before the rest of the Pokédex.

What are your thoughts on Generation 3 in Pokémon GO? Discuss below!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh my gosh, 3rd gen is coming! Aaaaaaa! :fuming:

Man, it's been so long since I've played Pokémon Go. At least, I've only ever been playing throughout the summer and started to lose interest as autumn came around... In any case, if 3rd gen comes, I really want to catch an Absol and make it my buddy. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    It was about time <3 luckily since the release of the legendaries people picked up the game again, and the ones who don't have people to raid with will finally have a good reason to come back. I am really excited!

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Aaaaa, finally, I'll be able to catch my favorite starter of all time!!! Treecko, my child, here I come!

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I wish my phone could play PoGo... T_T I want my :blaziken:

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm gonna be waiting for the reactions of all the people who don't play the main series, and so have never seen Gen 3 before. It's gonna be a big mixed bag of hype and confusion XD

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am very hyped, I got over the whole gen 2 released so far XD I am excited to see more Pokémon in these neat models.

8. Cloud

Cloud School Kid

Pikachu
    (Pikachu)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    So, how is your hunting for 3rd gen ghosts so far people?
    I already have the five registered, and even managed to get a Sableye and a Shuppet with 100% IVs. :P