1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Generation 8 evil team ideas

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    What kind of evil organization could the next main series games provide? We've had a wide variety of goals, so what's something they haven't really explored yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I think it would be interesting to have a team that's aiming at overthrowing the league system in favor of a different one. I don't believe we have seen a team go straight for the gym leaders to take them down, but it would be an interesting motive for sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I don't know if Nintendo would actually go for this, but maybe some kind of religious fanatics? Has that been done yet?

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This would honestly be an interesting one, is something I've kinda seen in Nuzlocke comics is just the protagonist trying to take down the league to change it instead but I could totally see this working for an evil team.

Wizard likes this.
  5. PKMNmianna

PKMNmianna Bug Catcher

Giratina
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    We’ve had games where the character’s rival has a father/mother who leads an evil organization. That if the character’s father/mother was the one who led the evil organization instead?

6. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    How about a team of older people who don't like the way the world is changing and are trying to force society back to how they remember it when they were younger. Bonus points if they're all Gen1ers.

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I want to see a game when the main character is part of or recruited to join the evil team

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    @RadEmpoleon

Yes!! OH MY GOSH! Do you know how long I've wanted that?! Argh!
    Game freak trolled me in The Rainbow rocket after story because Giovanni asked me too and I scream sliently "Yes! Finally! I can actually be the bad guy for once!" and then...he laughs it off like I'm joking when I agree...my jaw dropped.
    I was so annoyed. Someone needs to do that! There has to be a main series game where we can choose to be the bad guy instead of just being the very best like no one ever was...argh...*Takes a deep breath and smiles* Okay my little rant it over.