1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Generic AMA Thread

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Abba, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Abba

Abba The world is quiet here.
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽92
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Boy, I do love talking about myself.

I'm Ellie, a 21 year old trans girl, who does nothing but dick around on the internet and play video games all day. I'm also shameless Homestuck trash. Shoot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. vaporwave

vaporwave Always Confused
    Social Team Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽112
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    What kind of video games do you play?
    What got you into Homestuck?
    Do you read a lot of webcomics? If so, what're your favorites/recommendations?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Abba

Abba The world is quiet here.
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽92
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    1. I'm no good at genres, so some examples are things like Dark Souls, Monster Hunter, Halo, Destiny, Warframe, Borderlands, Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy Series, Undertale, Skyrim, Minecraft...stuff like that.

2. Heard about it once back in like 2010-2011, tried to read it, got bored, quit. Years later, but not many, saw that it was getting hella popular, like way more than before, decided to check it out again, actually stuck through the boring parts of the early beginning and made it to the good stuff, and fell in love.

3. xkcd was the first webcomic I really started following, that's one of my favourites. I also like Cyanide & Happiness, for it's crude/dark humour and shitty jokes. Other faves are Ava's Demon, El Goonish Shive, Atomic Robo, 8-Bit Theater, and of course Homestuck.

Not great at elaborating on why I like stuff, but there it is.