1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Geroniny's New Begining(A Introduction Of Myself)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Geroniny, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    "Geroniny Usually Scrolling Around On Deviantart In The Screen Of Her Computer.It's Her Most Active Site Where She Submit A Lot Of Fan-Art Especially Pokémon,Her Role-Model,Geronimo Stilton And His Animated Series(Or 'The Animated Series Of Geronimo Stilton')She Even Draw Herself In Her Fan Art Too.It's Where Geroniny Found Her Shine.Until One Day...

Likely The Other Days,Geroniny Visit Deviantart Each Day Without Fail.Until,There Is Note To Her!
    She Thought It Is A Note From A Watcher That Watch Her.So,She Check Out.Turned Out,It Is A Note From Someone That Like Her Pokémon Fan-Art And Invite Her To Visit A Pokémon Formus.Geroniny Is No Stranger To A Pokémon Formus As She Created Her Account On One Of Many Pokémon Formus.But The Note Lead Her To A Pokémon Formus Where Fan-Art Are Features And Others Features That Interest Geroniny To Join.But Due To Her Commitment To Her Graduation Exam,She Take A Long Decision Before She Join.And Here She Is...

Being A New Member Of A Pokémon Formus That Interest Her The Most."

That's How I Being A New Members Of Here.
    Hi,I Am Geroniny.
    You Called Me Zhi Ying,That Is My Real Name.
    As The Story Said,I Was Introduced To Lake Valor From A Note In Devinantart.(I Still Keep The Note By The Way.)I Also Like To Draw Fan-Art(Mostly The Story States).

My Favourite Pokémon Games Are Pokémon Black,Pokémon White 2,Pokémon Sun And Pokémon Moon(I Didn't Play,I Watched The Playthrough.)

The Story Also States That I Like Other Things Outside Of Pokémon Like Geronimo Stilton The Animated Series.(I Read The Book Before But I Still Animated Series Better,It's My View.)

My Username,Geroniny Is A Original Character Of Myself For 'The Animated Series Of Geronimo Stilton'
    You Can Read More About Her Here:
    http://yingyingkirby.deviantart.com/art/Geroniny-Sin-My-First-OC-Of-Animated-Series-555423659

Hope This Thread Will Help You To Learn More About Myself.

And You Can Write A Post Here,You Can Make A Post Role-Play Too(Yes,I Can Do Role-Play.Even Geroniny,A Original Character Of Myself Is Available To Role-Play.I Also Will Inform You To Pause The Role-Play For A Period Due To The Event.)

Hopefully See You In My Next Thread!

(A Spirit Of Reshiram And Latias Marks That I Had Finish What I Have To Say In A Thread.)

P.s:
    A Special Thank To A Staff Of Lake Valor That Introduced The Formus To Me From A Note In Deviantart.I Found The Staff's Deviantart Page(http://valake.deviantart.com/).Hopefully You All Can Help Me To Find Her So That I Can Said Thank To The Staff Personally.

Update(5th August 2017)-Update A Pokémon Game That Listed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Geroniny! I am glad you decided to join up on Lake Valor, that would be me who sent you the note :D You should check out our literature library to post your stories and begin some awesome RPs! I know a lot of people are looking for a fun RP to join, you could start the next one!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Geroniny likes this.
  3. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You So Much For Sending The Note:P
    And Thank For The Suggestion For What I Should Do In The Site,I Will Try My Best To Involve More Active In The Site;)

(Edit: I Feel I Should Introduce Geroniny,The Original Rodent Character Of Mine.But Which Section Should I Put It In?)

#3 Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! I'd love to see some of your fanart, so feel free to create a thread in the Portfolio section for your work ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here!

5. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You For Your Suggestion:P

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, @Geroniny~! You should consider getting yourself a profile picture. The default one is a bit boring, isn't it? :P

7. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    I Agree,It's Just I Need To Design:D

#7 Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  8. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I'm eager to see what you make~
    See you around~

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah hello, seems you've found this place after stumbling on a note. I noticed you mentioning a graduation exam to finish that up before joining. What have you been studying - or what do you plan to study in the future?

I can see art and drawing is definitely your passion, I thumbed through your gallery and it seems like you've been at this for quite some time. Do you have any plans in your future to expand your art skills beyond just DA, or are you content with what you're doing right now?

You're definitely no stranger to Pokémon forums either, so I'd believe you will slide right into the swing of things. Still, it's natural to stumble around for a bit right after joining, to find out where everything is located, so do let me or anybody know if you have any questions.

That's enough questions from me for now, I suppose. One thing I tend to advise is for people to stroll by the Q&A Forum so they can either ask questions of other members, or be asked questions themselves, in an effort to get to know the rest of the populace better. Lake Valor is a bit of a busy place, so do try not to get overwhelmed with all that goes on. I recommend starting off small, in just one or two locations or threads, and then once you're more comfortable, spread out from there. But you can do whatever you feel is most comfortable for you.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love BW and BW2! Unova is my favorite region and I always love seeing others who enjoyed playing through those games. Welcome to LV. <3 I'd love to see you post Pokémon fanart here but maybe I'm a little biased haha, since Pokémon is clearly awesome. Have a good time here. :)

Geroniny likes this.
  11. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Yes, I Currently Studying In Both Art And Geography(In My Homeland, They Are Called 'Elective' As The Government School Student Can Choose Those Subject As Exam Subject.)

After Passing The Exam(Which First Phrase Will Begin Next Week), I Hopefully I Will Get In Course On Animation Which I Was Originally Planned To Put It In Both Portfolio Thread And DA(Well,DA Has Some As A Practices.)

So That After Passing The Course, Hopefully, I Will Able To Join The Company That Work Together With 'Atlantyca', The Company That Produce 'Geronimo Stilton The Animated Series' Along With its Animation Partner Company.
    (Usually, I Called This Dream Of Mine As My 'The Animated Series Of Geronimo Stilton' Dream Because I Dream To Be Animator Of The Series Due To The Inspiration And Motivation From Geronimo Stilton(Animated Ver.) Himself That Inspire Me To Use The Same Series To Inspire The Next Generation That Has Same Challenge As Myself.)

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So you strive to be an animator one day! That's quite the goal - it certainly won't be easy to reach there, but the payoff is well worth it. I've heard it described as being akin to a childhood dream fulfilled, or a wish come true - or something along those lines. Though for right now, you seem to be focusing on the electives and getting those out of the way. (Then again, I suppose 'art' would be more important than just an elective.)

If you can, I'd advise finding some sort of graphics course after that (if you haven't found one already) so you become more familiar with the techniques that people use (or have used), so you can get a feel for the process. Finding out if something is a good fit for you is something best done early, and while I highly doubt you'll be dissuaded from your dream so easily, it will be good to know exactly what you'll be getting yourself into, in the future.

13. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You For The Advice!