1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Getting into Sync (Pokemon Masters Fanfic)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Jan 5, 2020.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    The Pasio region was known for having the PML and all kinds of leaders. One new person to the region came from the Alola region and she was getting used to her new surroundings. She had wanted a new challenge and thought it might be a good idea. Her friend Gladion suggested she find a new region. Emily-Rayne was known in Alola for her Litten and didn't ever evolve it. She thought battling was about showing your strength which is why she was checking out the PML.

"This is it Litten. This is where we start our new journey," she informed petting its ears and smiling at it. She walked into town and then froze as she saw someone that she had always admired as a little girl. She had watched all of Lance's battles when she was inspired by the Indigo Plateau.

"Oh! Are you new in the region?" Lance was aware of all new trainers that came from a new region and had been warned that there would be a new girl coming into town. She nodded and he chuckled at that. "I'm Lance, but judging by your outfit you're quite aware of who I am," he mused.

"We don't exactly have a dragon type trainer in the Alola Region, so watching a different region's trainer is all we really have," she explained as she blushed to know her outfit had been made by the utter fascination she had with him as a young girl.

"It's alright to not have trainers specializing in other types per region. Why not branch away? From a glance I'd say you like using fire types," he noted and she shook her head.

"I don't stick to one type. I have a variety of Pokémon types," she explained. He looked at her shocked as she tossed her Pokeballs in the air to reveal different Pokémon. She had a Glaceon, Flarion, Eevee, Jolteon, Sylveon, Leafeon, Umbreon and Espeon.

"You stick to what trainers call the Eeveelution chains," he noted and she nodded. "Well, it's a refreshing sight. Once you get used to Pasio I might even be willing to battle you. For now I suggest finding the first PML leader. You should get 2 badges before considering asking me for a battle," he informed.

"Of course," she responded before he began walking away and being stopped. She wondered who the woman was with him now. She stood with blue hair and had a Kingdra. She knew about it from countless hours of studying.

"I got a message from Norman. You know how the kids that haven't gone on an adventure have a mentor or sponsor?" He nodded at that before she pointed at Emily. "Well, she gets a mentor as in you house her and trains her. Which means we may have a new dragon master."

"I have told you that the vanity within such a title is not right. We should not be called masters. Above all, we are trainers that care about our Pokémon."

"Well, at least I'll get her name. Since we reside together," she began walking over to Emily and putting her hand out. "My name's Clair. What about you? What's your name?"

"Emily," she answered shaking her hand. "I heard you mention something about Mentors. What's that about?"

"Some kids that come to Pasio are either new to battling or are just assigned someone to keep an eye on them due to age," Lance answered.

"Which is why you'll stay with Lance and me. You're quite young and the PML wants to keep you safe," she answered before dragging her away.

"Cousin Clair you are something else," Lance mumbled as he flew off on Dragonite and swooped the girl up from Clair's grasp and laughing. "Hold tight!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...