1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Getus' Silver Medal Nuzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Getus, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Why am I doing this to myself? You'd think I'd have learned I'm bad at nuzlockes but yet again, I'm throwing myself into one! Anyway, heyo! Welcome to my wonderful nuzlocke that will probably leave me in tears and you all get to enjoy it :)

Rules:
    - When a Pokémon faints, it's dead folks. No more Pokémon for me. If I lose all my Pokémon, even if I have some in the box, I lose.
    - I may only capture one Pokémon per route, now there are exceptions to this that I like to call tokens. If I encounter a static Pokémon or get a fossil, I can use these Pokémon to go back to a route of my choice and capture another Pokémon, in exchange the tokens are released.
    - All Pokémon must be nicknamed, they will be my children and I must look after them and give them the names!
    - If, on the rare opportunity, I encounter a shiny then I am allowed to capture it even if I've already captured on that route.
    - I am only allowed one of each primary typing on my team, so if I have two rock types on my team, I must put one in the box unless one of their typings is a secondary typing. For example, an Onix and a Geodude, I'm allowed both because rock is Onix's secondary typing not primary.

And I think that's it, off we go!

Beginnings

I name myself Scrub, because that's what my trainer is. The scrub.

My first Pokémon was a hard choice, but I eventually went with Totodile. And for this Pokémon I only have one name, Sobek. Bonus cookies to whoever guesses why I went with that name.

Beat my rival in our first battle and arrived back to Elm's lab where I gave my rival the name of Calus.

AND THE NUZLOCKE BEGINS!

Route 29

And my very first encounter is.... Sentret at level 3! And it's caught! Not a bad start overall could've gotten the generic Pidgy. =\ I shall name this Sentret the wonderful name of Ratatoskr!

Route 30

Bam! A wild HootHoot appears as my second encounter! I captured it easily and named it Hecate after the Goddess of Magic who takes the form of an owl often, thank you Hraesvelgr for the name suggestion. Originally, if HootHoot was a male I'd name it Glaucus after Athena's Owl in the Percy Jackson books but meh.

At this point, I realize I forgot to get the Town map, so back to Cherrygrove city!

Dark Cave

Got the town map and went into the Dark Cave where I encountered a Zubat and caught it, I name it Camazotz after the Mayan god of Bats.

Going to sign off here and farm up some levels, my next update will hopefully begin with my fighting the gym. See you next time o/

Current Team:

Sobek (Totodile) - Lvl 8

Ratatoskr (Sentret) - Lvl 7

Hecate (HootHoot) - Lvl 6

Camazotz (Zubat) - Lvl 2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...