1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ghost Trio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Stasis, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stasis

Stasis Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.6
    [​IMG]

Drawing I finished a couple of days ago. It was suppose to be for Halloween but it was silly to think I was gona be done in 2 days. Anyways this is actually my first Pokémon fan art and it was a lot of fun. I definitely wana do another one. Possibly Mewtwo and a Mega form or something.

2. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    This is so amazing!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Wow, your work is undeniably awesome! Keep with works such as this, because...they're awesome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Stasis likes this.
  4. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    That is a very impressive drawing! =D

Stasis likes this.
  5. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    That's incredible! Maybe you could do one with Gardivior's family line and mega, it would look awesome

6. Stasis

Stasis Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.6
    Mewtwo is possibly next but that sounds like an idea thanks! :)

7. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Woah, this is really amazing. Those three are certainly awesome! I also love your interpretation of how Gastly looks. It's so skull-like and scary! I love it! <3

Out of curiosity, are you using Photoshop? Or another drawing program? o3o

Stasis likes this.
  8. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I first wanted to say that this piece is gorgeous; you've captured the spookiness of the ghosts really well and they they do look imitating (in a good way of course) and the use of color is successful; because of the use of the color relationships between the purple, the yellow and the pink. The colors gives your piece a relaxing feel to it and I could look at it for a while because of how calming it is. I also like how the realistic approach has been taken; the human like teeth are well suited for the Ghosts and as said earlier this gives them a scary feel and the eyes gives them the same feeling.
    Some minor nitpicks I see are the clouds and the faded text in the bottom right of your piece (it's on Mega Gengar's leg); to me the clouds seem out of place for a night time as they are better suited for daytime. If you could darken them a little (with some shades of blue and/or black) then they'll be nighttime clouds. As for the text, it seems out of place and I believe it should be removed if possible so it's not to distracting.
    Hope this helps and I'd love to see more~

Stasis likes this.
  9. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    And you've just captured my favourite Ghost-type evolution line perfectly. Kudos to you, a fantastic piece of art.

Stasis likes this.
  10. Stasis

Stasis Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.6
    Thanks and yes I am using Photoshop. I use SAI to ink cause I like it better than Photoshop but after the colors are in, it's Photoshop time.

Much thanks for you comment. Really Appreciate it. I havn't thought much for the clouds but I agree :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.