1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gift Art

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Making someone art as a gift is an extremely rewarding experience. It's always nice to make someone a little happier with art. How often to you make art as gifts for people? Would you ever participate in art giving events like secret santas?

I don't make gift art very often, nor do I participate in secret santas very often. But I always enjoy when I do. I only participate in secret santas if its something I know I'll e able to pull off depending on the community. And as for gift art, I usually only make friends or people I really admire art.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have done a few gift art pieces before, but I only feel comfortable doing it for people that I know. A secret santa is not my idea of having a good time, tbh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I occasionally do gift art! But not too often. It's a lot of fun because when working on gift art I get the good kind of stomach butterflies all excited to send it to the person I'm doing it for.

I've participated in a few secret santas but I never end up getting my half? So I wont be doing them again.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    So far, I’ve only done one piece of gift art(though it was more of an art trade than a gift, because the person I gave it to sent me another gift in return), but I might do some more in the future.

5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ive gotten some gift art in the past and i loveloveLOVE doing it!! mostly for secret santas even tho i usually get nothing back. the feeling of seeing someone happy over something you made is the best feeling ever!!

just recently i did a summer secret santa on twitter and it was probably the most fun ive had in a while!! even tho my person didnt reply just doing something for someone else is such a rewarding experience that i want everyone to feel hhhh

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I love doing secret santas! They motivate me to draw things that may be out of my comfort zone, and I get to see someone else draw one of my characters.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I do participate in Secret Santa occasionally, I find it fun and a great way to branch out to other subjects than what I usually draw.