1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gira's Dominion

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by GiratinaMissingNo, May 25, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well, I've finally done it. Decided to post my art on LV. Will it go well? Probably not. Will I do it anyways? Hell yeah!

I'm a fanatical drawer, but I'm very very VERY slow. Well, here it is, my artwork. Enjoy...if you can ;)
    IMG_0154.JPG This is why I don't paint. I'm sorry Silvally, I have disgraced you with my painting. Yeah...I'll just stick to good old HB pencils from now on... IMG_0140.JPG My rendition of a (slightly crumpled) Slenderman dragon. IMG_0137.JPG Shadow Mewtwo teaching me that I really cannot draw fingers that well. IMG_0134.JPG A character from my fanfiction who has no face because I suck at drawing faces. IMG_0127.JPG An Yveltal with a messed-up tail that I am slightly dissatisfied with and highly pissed of with at myself with. IMG_0128.JPG Some random Charizard with, again, no face. Or horns, because hey, screw correctness!
    Hope you guys enjoy!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You have a neat sharp style and draw animal forms very well :D Which Pokémon is your favorite to draw?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I love your drawing! I can't tell what the second one is but besides that, amazing!

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    @Cadbberry
    Thank you very much :) I'd have to say my fave Pokémon to draw is either Yveltal or Silvally, since the form just comes naturally to me. What about you?

@Vigilance
    Thanks! I love drawing, so I'm glad people like it. The second one isn't a Pokémon, it's some random dragon (not from a fandom) that I just came up with at school.

I also have a few other drawings that aren't finished yet, so they'll come later.
    #MissingNo

Vigilance likes this.
  5. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    It's good to see you making a lot of work, slow doesn't matter :D

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I really like your art! I actually like the Silvally one alot, and I hope you keep up the good work!

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm seeing a bit of pillow shading on your Yveltal drawing, though that's something which can be worked on once you settle on a light source and don't shade on a whim. Overall, you've got something cool going on here and some of the sketches look like they took a while -- I'm almost inspired to start painting again, it's been too long. Keep updating mmk? <3

8. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Fingers are hella difficult to draw, aren't they? ^^;

You have great art, and I'm glad that you decided to post them :D I especially like your Charizard, it looks so neat and simple and I just like it :3

9. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really like your style. Its very unique and I would love to see more!