1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Give the Fans some love! Share your favorite fan music!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 25, 2017.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I made a thread regarding official/remixed music in the Pokémon games, but oftentimes, some fans really compose some incredibly awesome original stuff! Share some pieces that knocked your socks off in terms of how impressive they were!

Starting off, I'll share two battle themes I thought were amazing, both for Sun/Moon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really love .MisC.'s music. It's great to listen to while I draw owo

I also love to listen to game music remade using Pokémon soundfonts because Idk.

Sorry if this is a little too much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Personally, I'm a huge fan of metal remixes, especially when they keep the original tone of the piece. One of my big favorites is from Richaadeb, who does amazing Undertale pieces. Hopes and Dreams is one of my favorite mixes, as well as his Waterfall mix.

I also really enjoy a lot of the remixed stuff from PMD : EoS. Temporal Tower mixes are just the best in my opinion, especially this one: