1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway feedback

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, May 19, 2019.

?

Which kind of giveaways should I hold?

1. Could I get some battle ready mons in here?

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Dude! Do have any cool shinies?!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Summon the Shiny Tapus, ALL THE SHINY TAPUS!!!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Okay so within the next couple of months I'm looking to do a giveaway or two, but I'm looking to see what Pokémon people would be interested in. The first option would of course be cloned shiny Pokémon that I have in stock for gens 6 or 7. Second would be battle ready mons for use in either gen 6 or 7. The third and final option, would be a complete set of cloned shiny tapus in gen 7. The shiny tapus will take a month or so to get together, but they should be ready by the end of June. I'm going to put up a pole, and the top 2 options will become giveaways. I'm going to need at least 30 votes in total to make a decision so if you are interested in getting this stuff, please vote. Thanks guys and I hope you have a great, morning/ day/ evening/ night.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    well, I guess not a lot of people wanted to vote... Oh well, guess I'll have to figure out something myself. Though thanks to sword and shield I now have a few ideas ;)

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey @Strytho Sorry I've been a bit busy BUT I just wanted to say first that you're a really great guy for hosting all these awesome and wonderful giveaways and I appreciate that a ton! I suggest battle ready mons mainly because in the upcoming months, I'll be working on strengthening our battle community (and Summer Scramble) may have a few cool battle events so that could be really helpful to users :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    I've actually decided to do all three with a focus on mons in the upcoming games. Though I am open to some suggestions.