1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Celebration Giving ya boi the recognition he deserves

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Halcyon Storm, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Yesterday, @Butternut reached the massive amount of five whole years on Lake Valor. I'd say that's worth some kind of celebration, right?

He's been a total bro throughout these years, helping out wherever he possibly can. Staff for god knows how long, mentor for even longer, and even outside of those positions, he's just been an incredibly member in general. I literally couldn't think of a single bad thing he's ever done. He's just that wholesome. Disgusting.

I'm logging on for the first time in months just to make this thread, since nobody else seems to care enough.
    upload_2019-3-19_20-50-28.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy, NIC, Barandofl and 4 others like this.
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Let's a have feast

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Butternut likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Congrats Buttbutt! You're a ton of fun to be around! Thanks for all of the time you've put into Lake Valor :D

Butternut likes this.
  4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ayy, Congrats! Five years is such a long time, and I'm glad you've stayed with us all this time!

Butternut likes this.
  5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Thank u for being a part of lv, he who was a kid of karate, u are a wholesome friend and the only kind Dutch person, beside Megarai, I have ever met.

(P.S., Halcyon, don't mistake people not knowing with people not caring, and don't turn a congratulatory post into a passive aggressive dig at the community. Thanks!)

Gwoomy, Wizard, Rezna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Dang buttbutt, you stayed on for those 5 years as well!

Congrats to the best spider!

Butternut likes this.
  7. NIC

NIC Rarer than a shiny

Wonny
    (Oshawott)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽541.6
    Poké Doll ★★
    Five whole years. I'm impressed @Butternut , your commitment is always something admirable. It's a shame you stepped down from staff, as I'm sure your commitment is something everyone else should strive for and could learn from, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. I'm glad I joined LV almost a year ago, although its not as long as you've been here, I'm still glad because I would've never met you otherwise.

Hal was right when he said you deserve recognition, and I hope you get plenty of it. Thank you for all you've done around the site and in the community <3
    I would've made this thread myself but like Hal I'm not really on this site much anymore, but shout out to him for taking the time to recognise a great part of the community.

Butternut likes this.
  8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yoohoo, you rock ;D
    Five whole years is pretty darn long! Amazing achievement!

Rezna and Butternut like this.
  9. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    @Butternut in his natural habitat

[​IMG]

Thanks for your hard work m8

#9 Mar 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2019
    Butternut likes this.
  10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    to the coolest nut of butter on the site, @Butternut hope I can be half the ninja nut u are in five years time. Congrats on this amazing feat

Butternut and Rezna like this.
  11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Five years?! I haven't even been on for one yet!
    Congratulations! Hope you've enjoyed these past five years on LV!

Butternut likes this.
  12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Five years already? Congrats Butters! I hope you continue to be a part of this community for a while to come!

Butternut likes this.