1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    After using a pretty cool psychic trick to find enough vines, Ethan asked Kelly to help him make a rope with them. With their efforts combined, they soon had made a thick enough cord.
    When they were satisfied with the result, the Dewott thought for second before saying:
    "I think you’re the lightest. So the plan would be: we tie the rope around you, leaving some space at the end. We knot the other end to the tree right here – in case I let go of it when I belay you from here. When you get down there, you attach the Horsea to the very end of the rope with the space we left – I will inform him before we start. Then you either climb up or I try to lift you."
    Kelly turned her head towards the Ralts.
    "So, how does that sound?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Sounds good, although I think it would be best if you pulled the rope as I try to climb up. It would be easier of both our ends." He informed her.

Tying the rope was pretty simple. Ethan tied himself with the rope while leaving enough for the Horsea, and Kelly tied the end of the rope to a nearby tree. The moment she finished tying the end to the tree, she walked up to the bug and warned the Horsea of our plans. Once the preparations were complete, Ethan walked towards the colision bug. Looking down at the floor, he let out a small sigh.

"Welp, wish me luck." He told Kelly, before slowly decending down the hole.

It was dark down there, but it seemed manageable. Once he touched the bottom, he began to look around.

"Umm, are you the Ralts that the nice Dewott said would come down?" A childish voice spoke.

Looking as the direction from where the sound came from, he noticed a faint outline that resembled a Horsea. It was dark, but it became more noticable when it got closer.

"Yep, that's me. Now come here, I need to tie this rope to you, then we can get out." He told the horsea.

Once, the Horsea got close enough, he began to tie a knot on the horsea. Once he was reassured that it wasn't constricting, he looked up from his hole.

"Kelly, he's tied!" He shouted. "You can begin pulling us up now!"

With their combined efforts, they began climbing their way back up. They slipped a few times, but they recovered quickly enough. Once they got passed the bug, they began to pull themselves towards the surface. With one last pull, Ethan and the Horsea finally made it to the surface.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    With Kelly's help, her partner and the Horsea eventually made it to the surface. As Ethan took the hand she lent him to get out of the bug-hole, Kelly sighed:
    "Phew, finally out of that… thing! I think we're done here."
    She approached the Horsea to untie the rod around him and asked:
    "You're friends with a Shroomish, right?"
    As he nodded, she added:
    "Great! We're gonna get you back home!"
    Huuuhh, wait- we know how to go back, right?
    The Dewott quickly turned towards the Ralts and whispered to him:
    "Em- you know, the- psychic thing you did to find vines, you can do it again to find the exit, right?"

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Umm, I can certantly try." He responded, before closing his eyes and tapping into his psychic abilities. It felt weird doing this again, but it wasn't a bad kind of weird. Concentrating, he managed to track down their old path. Guiding both Kelly, and the horsea, they successfully made it out of the forest.

"Finally! We've made it out of there in one piece!" He exclaimed. "Now, if we can just retrace our steps, we can get back to the guild."

While on their way back, they've made a few wrong turns, but after a while, they found their way back.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    As Kelly and Ethan accompanied the Horsea inside the building, they saw a Shroomish – seemingly the one they had already met – talking with a Leavanny. Both stopped their conversation when they saw the trio approaching them.
    "Oh- Wally, is that you?" the Shroomish exclaimed as her eyes lightened up.
    "Rashel!" the Horsea answered on the same tone. "Yeah, these nice people saved me!! I can't wait to tell you all that happened!" he added as he... ran? (well, like running, but without legs) to cuddle the Shroomish.
    "Haha- oh, by the way, thank you so much for getting him back! You'd make a really good team!"
    "Oh, no problem-" Kelly responded. She then suddenly remembered about the Leavanny.
    "Ah, and, huh, hi!" the Dewott ankwardly stuttered.
    The Bug/Grass Pokémon softly giggled.
    "So, you'd like to be a team? Well, usually you have to pass a little test to be accepted... But given the circumstances, I guess I can make an exception~"
    As both Kelly and the Ralts looked at her, slightly confused, she added:
    "I, Master of this Guild, declare you two qualified to enter!"

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (Wow okay. Sorry for not replying sooner, I was too reliant on my notifications.)

After hearing what the Guild Master told them, he was filled with so much exitement that he didn't know what to do with it. Again, they're making progress in this damned game, and the more progress they make, the closer they are to completing the game. And once they sign up in the guild, he'll take another look at the options menu. His companion looked happy as well, just a little bit longer before actual game progression is made.

"Do you think we'll get a room in the guild, or do you think we have to return to the inn for now?" He asked Kelly.

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Woah- talk about a surprise! And a good one for once! They were making progress. Ethan looked very excited too.
    "Do you think we'll get a room in the guild, or do you think we have to return to the inn for now?" he asked.
    Leavanny smiled.
    "We should have some place here~ You can go tell the inn that you're moving while we arrange a room for you."
    "Oh, and don't forget to choose a team name~" she added. "I'll introduce you to the rest of the guild when you come back!"
    "Thank you so much!" Kelly exclaimed.
    As Ethan and her went to get out of the Guild building, she turned her head towards the Ralts.
    "Well, that was something!"

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "I know right. Everything was going down hill, and for once, good fortune finally came to our aid." Ethan spoke, thinking about what the guild master told them. "Anyways, we should start thinking about a name, it doesn't have to be anything too difficult, but we're probably gonna have to give them a name to progress further."

Once he finished speaking, he realized that they were making their way towards the inn.

"It's gonna be weird talking to that Infernape again. It seems hell bent on believing that it knows me." He began speaking. "Although, she's probably gonna throw a fit if she realizes that I went into a dangerous forest on a rescue mission. What do you think?"

9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    "… we should start thinking about a name, it doesn't have to be anything too…"
    The end of Ethan's sentence faded out as Kelly started to think about a possible name right away, immediately getting lost thoughts. Half of her was listening while the other followed her chain of thoughts.
    "…What do you think?"
    "Huh?" she uttered as she was brought back to reality. She stayed silent a few seconds while her brain was trying to rewind the conversation to understand what was going on.
    "… Ah, yeah, I wonder what she's gonna say-" the Dewott quickly added before being interrupted:
    "Aaah, here you are you two!"
    Well, speaking of the devil… It was the Monferno, who was running towards them.
    "I was wondering where you went, I think we missed each other this morning. So what have you been doing?"

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Ethan kind of panicked when he heard the question, but immediately calmed down when he realized that there wasn't a reason to freak out. Thinking about how to respond, he decided to just be forward and honest.

"Well, we went to the guild and was immediately asked to go on a quest. We know we weren't in any position to accept it, but the client walked away before we could decline. Since we couldn't do anything about it, we decided to accept the quest, and went to Sleepy Woods. We fought whatever came in our way, and eventually rescued a Horsea. After returning the Horsea to the guild, the guild masters acknowledged us and decided to register us as a team." Ethan explained the whole situation to the Monferno.

The Monferno only stared at Ethan in awe. She looked like she was trying to process everything he told her, but he didn't know her programming would react to that statement.

"WHAT!!" She exclaimed. "You leave for one day, then you suddenly comeback with news like that? You know damn well it's not safe to be in that guild but you did it anyways. Uhh, there's gotta be someway to fix this."

"Umm... it's too late for that. The guild master told us to return to the inn to grab our things. They said that we're gonna be moving out of the inn and into the guild. Sorry." He apologized.

The Monferno then frowned, her facial expression turning into sadness. Walking up to Ethan, she put her right hand on his shoulder. With a loud sigh, she spoke.

"You grew up way to fast. I remember when you were younger. You would try to help everyone, no matter how insignificant the problem was. Now look at you, joining a guild to rescue people and doing jobs." She began monologuing, her frown slowly turning into a smile. "Well, I somehow knew this day would come, but I was hoping it wasn't so soon."

#70 Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    The Monferno looked for something in the bag that was hanging on her side. After a few seconds, she took out some kind of small green scarf.
    "Here. If you keep it around your neck at all times, it should help reminding you of my existence," she giggled.
    Then, as if she suddenly remembered something:
    "So since you have to be at least two to start a team... I guess the other 'mon is your friend right there?" she asked, pointing at Kelly, who was lost in thoughts again.
    The Fire Pokémon approached her.
    "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves properly yet. I'm-"
    "GOT IT!" exclaimed the Dewott. Then, realizing the awkward silence she had just caused, she babbled:
    "O-oh s-sorry, I was just, huh… thinking about a team name… I might've got lost in thoughts," she added with a hesitant smile.
    The monkey chuckled.
    "Hehe, don't worry. Ya seem like a great person for this one over there to make a team with." She offered her hand. "Name's Ellie. What about you?"
    The Water Pokémon smiled frankly.
    "I'm Kelly! Nice to… meet you, I guess?" she answered, shaking the Monferno's hand.

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (Sorry for taking a whole week to reply. I had to deal with college crap, and I nearly forgot to reply.)

Ethan honestly didn't know what he'd expect from the Monferno, but giving him a scarf wasn't something he was prepared for. He didn't want to accept the gift, but he didn't want to give it back either, since it would've been rude. In the end, he decided to keep it, wearing around his neck like the Monferno told him. Once he was finished with that, he watched as Kelly nearly made a fool of herself in front of the Monferno. It was a little funny, but it's not like understood what she was thinking about. Once they finished introducing themselves, he decided to interrupt.

"Umm, sorry Ellie, but we've got to pack everything in my room before dark. We'd love to continue chatting, but if we return before it becomes dark, we might get chewed out by the guild leader."

(Again, sorry about that.)

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    "Oh ye," the Monferno said, "of course. I'll let ya go take all your stuff. If you ever feel like dropping by, I'll be there!" she added before going back into the inn.
    Kelly and Ethan went the same way, but once they arrived in their room, it became apparent that they actually had pretty much nothing to pack. After a little awkward silence, they made their beds by a tacit agreement.
    The soon-to-be-official team then greeted Ellie and made their way back to the Guild building. The moment they stepped in, someone exclaimed: "Here they are! It's them, right?"
    The voice's owner appeared to be a rather small Vibrava, who was fluttering around, looking very excited. Behind him was quite the welcoming committee.
    Waiting for them were a Sliggoo, a Mismagius, a shiny Morelull, a Lumineon, a Torracat, a Vikavolt, a Ribombee and, at the end of the line, a smiling Leavanny.
    Woah! That's, huh, a lot, thought the Dewott, a bit disconcerted.
    But before she could examine them all more closely, the Guild Master spoke.
    "Welcome, little ones! I present you the heart of the guild. I'll introduce myself, let the other members of our little troupe do so, and then it'll be your turn!" She winked. "But first guys," she told the Pokémon around her, "let's show our newest team our hideout! We don't want to do the introductions in the guild hall, do we?"
    With a giggle, she led the group to an entrance with a "guild members only" sign. After a slight hesitation, Kelly followed suit.
    The door came out on the outside. Some kind of big construction-empty space between other buildings. Well, unless you consider a construction the giant fitted out tree that was standing right before them!

#73 Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    When they finally made their way back to the guild, Ethan was just as surprised as Kelly when he saw the others. He assumed they were the higher ups in the guild, and having this many here at once made him feel uneasy. Luckily for him, a familiar Leavanny explained the situation to them. Following them, they eventually made it to what seemed like an empty are, the only thing around being a big tree. Once in front of the tree, the Leavanny turned around.

"This seems good enough." She spoke as she was turning. "Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Fleur, and as you two already know, I'm the master of this guild."

She then looked at her companions, waiting for them to introduce themselves.

#74 Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    The Leavanny had just finished speaking when the excited Vibrava immediately took the floor.
    "Me, me next! I'm soo happy we have new friends coming!!
    So, huh, my name is Vivien! I am, I mean, I was, now that you're here — I was the newest member! I've been doing a bit of everything until I find something I can specialize in!! I..."
    "I think that's enough," interrupted the Lumineon, a slightly pompous grin on his face. "My name is Lyam," he continued, briefly flashing the intricate patterns on his fins. "I can go on missions, especially the underwater kind."
    He looked like he was about to add something, but a rocky voice stopped him.
    "Name's Mateo," said the Torracat gruffly. "I do the scout a lot, 'cause I can easily navigate in caverns 'n stuff, an' show the way with my fire bell," he explained, making it glow and ring to show what he was talking about.
    In the short silence that followed, the Mismagius a bit further back serenely spoke.
    "'Madeline. I kinda help with the organization, and I can go on expeditions of course. I also take care of this old stubborn grandma," she added, her voice half-serious, half-amused as she turned towards the Sliggoo.
    "You all should learn to respect your elders a bit more!" the latter exclaimed, but her wide and warm smile contradicted her words. "I may be a bit slow or not be able to see well, but that doesn't mean I can't go on adventures like all of you young fools! Someone's gotta be sure you don't do anything stupid," she stated, smiling even more. "Additionally, I love to take care of our headquarters here, and keep Danea company!"
    At the sound of her name, the little orange Morelull started.
    "O-oh, is it my turn now?" she nervously asked. "W-well, I'm Danea... I- I guard the base a l-lot! Because if intruders come, I c-can paralize them or make them f-fall asleep with my spores!"
    The way she tried to look confident made her even cuter. The Ribombee instantly stepped up as if to help the small mushroom, who had moved back a bit as she had found nothing more to say.
    "And me, name's Rumina. I cook all yer food, and with my Pollen Puffs I make all of it taste even better," she grinned, winking.
    "Careful not tah make her mad," murmured Mateo, "or we'll never see the end of it."
    "I heard that, you know!" retorted the Bee Fly Pokémon, looking as she was about to get mad — but the next instant, she was laughing heartily.
    "... I think it is now my boy Lucan's turn," commented Cosma, smiling.
    All heads turned to the Vikavolt, only one who had not spoken yet.
    After acknowledging that everyone in the group was now expecting him to talk, he uttered:
    "Messenger."
    And, after a little pause: "'Can also do missions."
    It then became obvious that this was all he was going to announce. Fleur switly cleared her throat.
    "Hm, yes, that is~
    Now that you've got everyone's names — don't worry, it's okay if you don't remember all of them immediately — you need a little thing to show you're in the Guild!"
    "Did you notice how everyone's got that little flower emblem somewhere on them?"
    And they sure did. Be it a scarf, a badge or some other accessory, all wore the same little blue flower symbol.
    "Well, this is our "logo", to say! Madeline designed it," she specified, as the concerned Pokémon nodded. "It represents a Gracidea, the Gratitude Flower!"
    "But blue. Because it looked nice." the Mismagius pitched in.
    "Indeed," Fleur continued. "So, all you have to do is tell me what kind of thing you want it on, and I'll get it done!"
    After a short silence, Kelly realized that they were now probably supposed to say something. She was still trying to process all this new information.
    "Oh! huh, could I- think about it a bit before deciding?" she hesitantly asked, then relieved to see the guildmaster nodding.

#75 Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    After listening to everyone introduce themselves, their introduction seemed to have ended on Fleur asking them about what they want. Ethan gave it a quick though, but when he though about his scarf, he immediately had an idea about what he wanted. He heard Kelly say something to the guildmaster, but he wasn't really paying attention to them. Without a moment of hesitation, he looked at the Leavanny.

"Would it be possible to get a badge of some sort?" Ethan spoke. "You know, like a pin. I'll be able to put in on my scarf."

The guild leader looked at him with a small smile on her face. "Sure, I'll get it ready as fast as possible. It'll take about a few hours or up to a day.

He was happy with his choice of accessory. It would've been very easy to carry around for him due to the scarf that Ellie gave him. But his smile didn't last long. He only just realized that he went ahead of himself and made a decision without even asking for his friend's opinion on the matter. Turning around, he looked at Kelly before speaking.

"Um... sorry about that. Kind of went ahead of myself and made a decision for us. My bad." Ethan apologized.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Ethan choose to have his gracidea on a pin to put on his scarf, which was a pretty good idea. As Kelly was still thinking about it though, the Ralts turned around to face her.
    "Um... sorry about that," he started. "Kind of went ahead of myself and made a decision for us. My bad."
    The Dewott stared at him for a split second.
    "What? Oh, I don't see the problem! You choose your own thing, right? And... I think I've settled on something!" she concluded. Looking at Fleur again, she asked:
    "Could I get some kind of long gloves? Perhaps some protecting ones, y'know, to combine business with pleasure!"
    "That is a fine idea~ I'm confident it must be feasible!" the Leaveanny answered, still smiling.
    "OH!" the Water type exclaimed. "And, I almost forgot! Our team name!"
    "Ah, yes~" smiled Fleur. "Have you decided yet...?"
    "Er- I think I may have an idea, but I don't know if Ethan will agree." Kelly hesitated. Looking at both the guildmaster and her partner, she suggested:
    "What about... team Cosmic Rain?"

18. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "What about...team Cosmic Rain?" Kelly proposed.

At the sound of the same, Ethan looked at his partner with a surprised look. He didn't think of a team name just yet, but his partner came up with such a great and catchy name, that he was glad he didn't bother to think of one up. Once the initial shock left his system. He gave his partner a bright smile.

"That's honestly a great name, Kelly." He praised her. He then turned towards the guild master. "And what are your thoughts, guild master?"

"I think that's a splendid name." The Leaveanny agreed, as she turned to face Kelly. "As for your gloves, I'll get to work on those whenever I get the chance."

Once the guild master finished speaking to them, she seemed to have noticed how much time has passed. "Heavens, look at the time. It's almost time for lunch to start."

At the mention of the word 'Lunch', a loud growl filled the room. Everyone then turned to face a grumpy looking Torracat, the originator of the growl. The Ribombee was the only one to laugh in this situation.

"Stomach on paws." Rumina joked, making her way out of the room. "I'll be preparing lunch if you need me."

Once that scene was over with, the Sliggoo walked up to newly dubbed Team Cosmic Rain.

"Anyway, if you would just follow me, I'll be giving you two a tour around our HQ" Cosma spoke. "I'll be showing you two to your rooms at the end of the tour. You'll be able to eat lunch once were done."

And so, Cosma began giving both Ethan and Kelly a tour around the tree. Nothing too serious happened, during the tour. They've seen more bulletin boards, and plenty of different rooms. The old Sliggoo kept explaining the importance of each room, and how each member contributes to the guild. Eventually, they were done with the tour, and were on their way towards the housing rooms.

"Now, we'll be looking at the vacant rooms, and you'll be picking which ones you'll be staying in." Cosma stated.

#78 Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019