1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Glitches And Patches

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by GiratinaMissingNo, May 21, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Has everyone heard about the patch for a few minor issues in S/M? Mostly the patch addressed inconsequential stuff, like Scatterbug not remembering Egg Moves correctly, yada yada yada.
    And before anyone asked, yes, I have 'toyed' with those glitches quite a bit. Thank god for the soft reset.

Has anyone else encountered glitches the patch hasn't found? From gamebreaking to minor, share them here. A certain glitch-obsessed fangirl wishes to know :)
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My only glitch was when I was in the egg hatching corral thingy, I guess I just timed summoning the tauros at the right time since it shook for a moment before moving into the corral.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    That's really interesting! (pulls out DS to try) I'm guessing this isn't particularly gamebreaking; perhaps it's like that Poke Mart employee glitch where you walk into the trees. I'm guessing the only bad thing that can come out of it is the shaking or getting stuck for a moment.

Out of COMPLETELY SCIENTIFIC curiosity, where does this happen?
    #MissingNo

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Just entering the fenced thingy in front of the egg peeps. It was when the game first came out, may have been patched, it didn't do anything but confuse me for a second when it happened.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Took a bit of trying, but I finally got something! Thanks :)
    ifThis is what I found: you ride Tauros outside the fence and attempt to enter through a gap that's too small, Tauros will shudder momentarily. Is this right?

Random inquiry non-related to Paniola Ranch glitches, has anyone ever tried to walk back into an area directly after walking out of it? You know that short frame of time after exiting Paniola Ranch where your character walks out of the ranch and onto the path a few steps? It doesn't seem like you can control the character during that time, but I can't help but think this might be exploitable...;)
    #MissingNo