1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Glitter experiment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 13, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So this is a question, you have a pound of glitter and you must cause as much chaos as you can. YOU ONLY HAVE THE POUND OF GLITTER IN A BOX You can use objects that are already in a building like fans and the sort. No handheld tools that will allowed.

Here's mine

I'd pour the box of glitter into a vent shaft and allow it to go all around the area. Not just that singular area of a fun that's boring .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami likes this.
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I would go up to the roof of the tallest building I can and dump the box off the side. You never specified it had to be indoors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Faded Autumn and Jupjami like this.
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Do I have to cause chaos with it? I would probably prefer to use the glitter to make arts and craftsy stuff.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'm going to locate every single water cooler I can find, and every coffee machine. Ohohoho.

OR... even worse! Find the source of electricity. One pound right there. It'll probably mess something MAJOR up.

Jupjami likes this.
  5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Every good building has a mainframe room. Just sprinkle it around in there and use fans to get it into the really hard to reach places. They will be having server issue for years.

Jupjami likes this.
  6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’d dump it in a pile and jump in it like a leaf pile. Maybe I’ll make snow angels in it. Cover things in white glue/hot glue, then throw it in the pile. Make that glitter stick forever

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Because I am strictly chaotic good, this:

Yeah I know it's not really the same thing, but I've always wanted to do this.

Jupjami and 1mightydragon like this.
  8. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    You did not say what kind of building we are in so, in a manufacturing plant I would find the highest point bring a fan and unleash the entire pound of glitter all over the product produced, work in progress material, and all of the equipment. While it might be a little glitter I am sure they will never get it all and all of the products they produce for the next couple of days might have the glitter all over them and the equipment.

Jupjami likes this.
  9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Aww, you guys got all my the good ideas... oh wait~!

Let's fill an elevator with it and see what happens~!

10. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    I say we put it in food ingredients. Glitter poop will be unforgettable *_*

11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'd put it in a chopper and fly the whole thing in the sky dropping it all over the place.

12. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Still Remember That I Mess The Kitchen Restroom At Home With A Smile Gitter.