1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Good-bye.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Tobias, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobias

Tobias That Divergent fan.

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Well, lately I've been going on different forums, and I guess I don't have enough time to go on this one...

Also, I need to maintain a 3.5 GPA throughout the entire year so I could stay in Collegiate Club, a club where 8th graders get to go an visit Colleges in their state. The first quarter ends in just a few weeks, and my grades aren't that good. Like I said, I need to have a 3.5 GPA. If I don't get a 3.5 GPA or higher by the end of the quarter, I get kicked out of Collegiate Club and won't be able to go on the field trips for the club.

I get late assignments a lot, and most of the reason because of that is Pokémon forums. I'm not just talking about LV; I'm talking about every forum I'm on. I usually have to wake up at like 4:30 AM just so I can finish homework because I was distracted the night before. I don't want it like that.

I also have just lost interest in even logging on to Pokémon forums...I don't know why, seeing as I see people on here, Marriland, or any other forums as my family. A family where some people break the rules from time to time, but mostly a stable family.

I also have been hanging out with friends more often, which takes a huge chunk of time being on forums. Sadly, that's how it is.

So I've made up my mind: I'm leaving LV. I'm considering leaving other forums too, and I honestly don't think I'll even have time for Skype. I don't know if I'll come back. And even if I do come back, I don't know when I'll come back...probably during the school breaks or something.

To my sprite shop: Can a moderator please lock it? I'm sorry to those who didn't get their requests done.

To my fanfic: Guess I just won't be updating it anymore...

[background=rgb(248, 248, 248)]Adiós, amigo.[/background]​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel2

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    See ya Colin. Best of luck with that Collegiate Club.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Bye hope you will come back on Lv!

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Aw, Colin...it sucks so much to see you go. I understand, though. Good luck in whatever you pursue in life, and remember, you're always welcome back!

5. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Colin... Huh... I had no idea that you were Colin after the name change... I probably would have talked to you more if I'd known that...

Well, I hope you enjoyed your time here, and maybe considering coming back one of these days.

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Aw, Colin. :( It sucks to see you go, but I hope everything works out for you! :)

And as for your tag, "youll miss me right?", I`ll miss you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.