1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Good new anime?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alan, Jun 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan

Alan Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽13.9
    With me finishing one punch man recently i found that i have no anime to watch. Ive watched the older ones and i really enjoy them like full metal alchemist brotherhood. Does anyone have a good newish anime that would be kind of similar please post it down below

2. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    If you liked One Punch Man, then you'll love Boku no Hero Academia. It's currently airing and it's pretty similar to One Punch Man, which I enjoyed a lot as well, but I find myself enjoying Boku no Hero Academia even more.
    If you're into Superpower/Action anime overall, I'd recommend Bungou Stray Dogs (also airing), Rokka no Yuusha, DanMachi, Noragami, and K Project.

The season is almost over though, so Bungou Stray Dogs and Boku no Hero Academia are coming close to an end (though I'm pretty sure Boku no Hero Academia is getting a 2nd season at some point).
    If you like other genres besides Superpower/Action, then let me know and I'll be glad to give you some recommendations based on those. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I really enjoyed watching Akatsuki no Yona. It's fantasy/action with death, princesses, and dragons. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel, if it comes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Manaphymajic1999

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.9
    The spring stuff or wait... let me check Hanabee... No, the June Anime Invasion, which is probably the Summer Releases. Those are coming out now aren't they?

Anyway, @[member="Alan"], you didn't really give us much to work on there... There are many things that FMA:Brotherhood can be similar too... If I can assume that you enjoy the fighting there are some. If you enjoyed other things (I have yet to watch FMA) then there are others.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

The Irregular at Magic High School

Guilty Crown

DanMachi (Sanc will most likely agree :D )

Gangsta (Another old-ish one, seems to be a crime-based one)

Angel Beats

Toradora (This and Angel Beats are cool, but they are a Romance/Hurt & Comfort series)

That's all I can remember unless I go and find my hard-drive, but I'm too lazy... You can watch 'em on Kissanime, which I assume you do, or if you prefer watching them without paying for internet, let me know and I'll try and set up a zip file with a series on a Mediafire thing... I'll have to check that this isn't considered advertising though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.