1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Goose's Wonder-filled Valorlocke Hardcore Style Gen VI/X Playthrough

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by giggilygoose, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giggilygoose

giggilygoose Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    [Insert My Long Topic Title Here]
    The Gist:
    I must catch the first 'Mon I encounter on each route-with the limit of two per gym leader-, nickname it after a lovely LV member, and then proceed to WT it. [I feel kinda sad about the NN & then WT part] If it faints it must be either permanently boxed or released. There will be caps on 'Mon levels, 'Mon Center heals, and item heals (in-battle and out).

The [Hardcore] Valor-filled Specific Rules:

1. In-Battle Heals: 1 for the battle. This will increase by +1 if you KO a 'Mon (effect lasts only for the current battle)

2. In-Battle Status Restores: 2 for the battle. This will increase by +1 if you KO a 'Mon (effect lasts only for the current battle)

3. Out-of-Battle Heals: 10 from the start. This value increases by +2 per victory (+5 per gym/E4 victory) (This is for healing items found in the bag)

4. Out-of-Battle Status Restores: 10 from the start. This value increases by +2 per victory (+5 per gym/E4 victory) (This is for status restoring items found in the bag)

5. 'Mon Center Restores: 5 from the start. This value increases by +5 per gym leader.

My Wonder-filled Specific Rules:

1. If I encounter a 'Mon through WT that breaks my level cap, I must either keep it until it no longer breaks the cap or WT until I receive one within my current level cap.
    2. Dupes clause will be used- If I encounter a duplicate 'Mon or a 'Mon from the same evolutionary line, I am allowed to trade it until I get a new 'Mon, BUT if I must WT more than SIX times for a unique 'Mon, I forfeit one of my two WTs for that specific gym.
    3. Shiny Clause will be in effect I'm a sucker for shinies.

Now that I have my rules laid out, Imma get going! Hope you enjoy!
    First Gym
    Day One
    • Chose Fennekin and named him "WonderValor"
    • Defeated Shauna's Chespin
    • Went back to my house to continue with the storyline
    • Bought a Pokéball in Aquacorde Town
    • Proceeded to Route 2 where I immediately encountered a Lvl. 3 F Pidgey I affectionately named "Pidge" after the Tramp's nickname for Lady in the Disney classic: Lady & The Tramp
    • Then I began to Wonder Trade..
    • I sadly traded WonderValor in WT and what did I receive in return? A Lvl. 6 M Combee !! I'm a little sad it's a male, and a bug type, and that it's WonderValor's replacement, but que sera, sera. hehe
    • Then I traded Pidge.. I'm actually upset about this WT and I WILL use my level cap re-trade clause on this. It's a Lvl. 26 F Chatot. Cool, right? ¿Por que? not just box her and wait? HER NICKNAME IS AN IMMATURE PLAYER'S PICK. FcknBalEater <--Her NN.. Like, really? It doesn't personally offend me, it just makes me mad that people pick names like that just to be nuisances.. And now that I think about it, I'm going to release her and just try again. I hate such fodder on WT and refuse to be a part of it.
    • Speaking of fodder, immediately after typing my last remark I went through Calem's Catching tutorial and received more Pokeballs, blah blah blah, and then I caught a Lvl. 3 M Zigzagoon to trade, I named him Iggy, because I forgot to check his gender before and during naming him.. Oh & sorry my fellow wonder trader, it's all because of the ACTUAL FBE who traded me Chatot that you must suffer.
    • I have sent off Iggy, and what do I get in return? a Lvl. 8 M Ledyba.. I feel like this is a sign that my first gym battle is gonna kill me..

2. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Good luck! I wish you all the best.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.