1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Goozma's Goods: SLOTS FULL

Discussion in 'Market' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 21, 2017.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hey there! Itz ya boi Goozma here again, and I'm finally getting down and gonna try my hand at some requests for y'all!

So, what am I offering? Right now, I'm opening up three slots for Pokefusions! You can request 2 or 3 Pokémon to be combined, and I will create a fusion of those mons whether you want an adorable ball of fluff or a hulking abomination! An example of what the final product will look like is shown below:

Drillamence bio smaller.png

So, a few things:

1. Obviously requests are first come first serve! I love drawing, so I will most likely do another round of this, but I won't take any other requests until the previous set is done! :)
    2. Due to this being a first time thing for me, at least for the first few rounds, I will not take requests asking for most Legendary Pokémon due to their complex designs, in addition to the Jangmo-o evolution line. Exceptions to this rule are as follows: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, Manaphy, and Victini. (If you don't see a Legendary's name mentioned here, it is one I will not do.)
    3. Pokepoint pricing is based on the number of Pokémon you want fused, and the evolution stage; Final Evolutions have more detail, so it will take more time to complete! A note on single stages: I will determine pricing myself if a fusion involves a single stage. For example, a two Pokémon fusion with something like Stunfisk or Qwilfish would be relatively simple, so it would fall under the 20 PP pricing. However, something like Sigilyph or Drampa would fall under the 25 PP range. If you request a single stage to be fused, I will tell you price upfront. ;)
    PRICING RULES (UPDATED AS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2017):
    • 2 Pokémon Fusion: Both non-final evolutions: 20 PP
    • 2 Pokémon Fusion: One or more final evolutions: 25 PP
    • 3 Pokémon Fusion: 35 PP across all boards (NON-LEGENDARY; SEE LIST ABOVE FOR EXCEPTIONS), due to the increased challenge of incorporating all three Pokémon equally in an appealing way.
    • I will take PP upfront once request is made, and start as soon as I can after. Drawings will take approximately 7-10 days to complete each, in order of requests, due to me now being in college again. If it takes an usually long time to complete, I will refund some of your PP back to you once the drawing is done.
    I will contact you once your fusion is complete and finalized! Art will be posted in this thread, my LV portfolio, as well as my dA page! (The dA page will also have a bigger bio on the fusion's traits/origin story, so be sure to check it out! ;) )

So, if you'd like a Fusion, post here! Remember, first come first served! Leave the names of the Pokémon you want fused, along with any preferences you have for design! (Otherwise I'll combine them myself in a way I hope you'll like! ;) )

Slots OPEN:
    [ X ] - Slot 1 @Apawn: 3 Pokémon Fusion: Tauros, Druddigon, and Oshawott.
    [ X ] - Slot 2 @Cadbberry: 3 Pokémon Fusion: Lopunny, Sylveon, and Espeon.

CURRENT WAITLIST: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT ON THE WAITLIST, REPLY TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU REPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I MAY LOSE TRACK.
    1. @Cadbberry
    2. @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I love your work and your shop!
    Can you fuse a Cranidos and a Metang? That would be 20 PP, correct?

I want the blue top and the four horns of Cranidos but the eyes style of Metang. The rest, fuse as you see fit! I am so hype for this!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Umbreon and Ninetales (Regular)

Please use the rings and main coloration of Umbreon and the tails and hair puff of Ninetales. I can't wait to see how it end up.

4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Woah, this is kinda cool actually. I'd like to request a fusion of Alolan Marowak and Weavile, please ^_^ the design is entirely up to you, but have Weavile as the more dominant trait.

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Yep! That'd be 20 PP! ^^

UPDATE: All slots are full as of Aug 22, 2017! If you'd like a fusion, please wait until the current 3 requests have been completed! ^^

6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    First fusion of Cranidos and Metang for @Vigilance complete!

Cranitang bio smaller.png

Cranitang (Cranidos/Metang)
    (Rock/Psychic/Steel)

Classification: Compact Battle Ram

Special Ability: Battering Ram
    "Moves that hurt the user do increased damage while decreasing recoil."

- Moves that have recoil like Head Smash, Take Down, and Double Edge do 20% increased damage while halving recoil damage.

Signature Move: Fullmetal Charge

Type: Steel
    Category: Physical
    Power: 120
    Accuracy: 90%
    PP: 10

"The user delivers an iron-hard headbutt with a surprisingly fast charge. May cause flinching, but also hurts the user".

7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    @MarineAurora 's fusion of Ninetales and Umbreon is complete! Introducing, Umbrenine!

Umbrenine bio smaller.png

Umbrenine (Ninetales/Umbreon)
    (Fire/Dark)

Classification: Moonfire

Special Ability: Searing Darkness
    "All Dark-Type moves have a chance to burn."
    - Dark-type moves have a 20% chance of inflicting the burn status on the opponent.

Signature Move: Lunar Fireball
    Type: Dark
    Category: Special
    Power: 110
    Accuracy: 100%
    PP: 5

"Summoning the power of both the sun and moon, the user launches a fireball of darkness. High chance of flinch or burn."

Gwoomy and Fizzysoda like this.
  8. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I'd love to be pinged when a spot is opened

9. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    The fusion of Alolan Marowak and Weavile, for user @Fizzysoda is complete! Presenting, Vilewak!

Vilewak bio smaller.png

Vilewak (Weavile/Alolan Marowak)
    (Ice/Ghost/Fire)

Classification: Witch Doctor

Special Ability: Spirit Shaman
    "With its power over the spirit world, this Pokémon is unaffected by Ghost-Type moves."
    - Ability grants immunity to any Ghost-Type moves, whether they are attacking or status.

Signature Move: Voodoo Transference
    Type: Ghost
    Category: Special
    Power: 70
    Accuracy: 100%
    PP: 10

"The user commands a wave of malicious spirits to steal the opponent’s energy. If the opponent has any stat changes, this move’s power is doubled, and all stat changes are stolen."

Gwoomy and Fizzysoda like this.
  10. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Just a heads up! Although the current set of fusions are complete, I am currently in the middle of packing up and preparing to move into my new college apartment! Due to this, new slots won't be open just yet! They will most likely pop up again in a week or so! Thank you for your patience! ^^

JadeFox and Apawn like this.
  11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Can I please be pinged when slots are finally opened? Thanks :3

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I have opened up two slots for new fusions! (Only two this time because I don't want to overburden myself with both art and schoolwork, apologies in advance!) If you'd like something made, post as soon as you can!

EDIT: Hold up, I realize I have a wait list of other people who would like fusions done. Give @Apawn, @Cadbberry, @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆
    24 hours to respond. Of they do not, anyone can request!

#12 Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  13. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    @JukeboxJukain

I have a 3 mon Fusion Request:

Tauros, Druddigon and Oshawott (Oshawott having the most control over the body size, and more of the incorperation of the Armor-Hair-Scale aspects for Tauros and Druddigon, if that makes sense)

Is it also possible to get a transparent version? It make it easier for something I want to do with it :P

OzoneFruit likes this.
  14. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would love to get a three Pokémon fusion of a Lopunny, Sylveon, and Espeon! Getting to see how you can put them together will be fascinating :D

OzoneFruit likes this.
  15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Slots are once again full! Sorry if you didn't get a chance to request this time, but fear not! I will be opening up again soon, with much less of a hiatus this time! Right now, the next person on the waitlist is @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ ! If you'd like to be put on the waitlist, please reply to this thread so I can keep track! ^^

16. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey Jukebox! I would like to be added to the ping list for when you open up some slots here! I'm getting hyped already just thinking about my order XD

17. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    @Apawn triple fusion of Oshawott, Tauros, and Druddigon complete!

Draudiwott bio smaller.png

For a full bio of its moves/creation, check it out on this dA link! ^^

18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hi! Could you warn me when there are open slots? *_*

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Sorry about placing my order a bit late! I'd like to see a fusion of a female Meowstic, a Kirlia and an Altaria! Thanks :)

20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    So sorry for the delay in stuff; my drawing tablet cable broke a little more than a week ago and I'm waiting for the new one to get here! >_> It should arrive some time in the next three days, and as soon as it does, I will get back to work! Again, sincerest apologies T_T I should have notified everyone sooner, but I just through my first round of midterms so I've been stressing a bit and it slipped my mind.