1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Got Questions for me? Post em' here!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Ethereal, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd probably be a normal type, because I'm not a very interesting person in real life. :P
    My ability would probably be something like Wimp Out because I am very anxious and tmid in real life, and if I was a Pokémon I'd probably chicken out of the battle. Haha

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What's your favourite thing to have on toast?

Can you do tricks with a yo-yo?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    - Nutella definitely! I love how it tastes on toast.
    - Nope. I've never been good with yo-yos. Even doing basic things with them is a challenge for me (eg. Making the yo-yo come back up to my hand). Haha

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Are there any games besides Pokémon that you enjoy playing?

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    What kinds of places do you like to be in (small towns, big cities, etc)?
    What is your dream house?
    What qualities do you look for in a friend?

6. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    I'm not much of a gamer to be honest, but I do like a huge chunk of Super Mario games, specifically Super Mario Galaxy 1&2, Mario Kart Wii, and Super Mario Sunshine.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl and WiiU, Sonic Colours, and the Halo games are others I really enjoy.
    - I like small towns, especially coastal ones. I always think they have a really nice calming atmosphere.
    Never been much of a city person since I was raised in a rural area. I find cities are too busy and cramped.
    - A old house close to the seaside would be nice. Ever better if it's in a quite area without to many people.
    - I like friends who are honest, have a good sense of humour, and don't get offended easily/are more chilled out. I also like friends who arn't clingy.

7. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What game(s) are you currently playing? Watching any anime right now too?
    If you could live anywhere in the Pokémon world, where would it be?
    What software do you use to make your digital art?

...Also please help me too my Q&A hasn't seen a reply in over two weeks.

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What's the windiest place you've ever been to? I once went to this one mountain range in Hawaii and that place was BLUSTERY.

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like to go on walks or jogs for exercise?

How cold has it been in NSW lately? I'm in Queensland and just as I thought winter was on its way it started getting warm again :P

10. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    - Not playing anything at the moment. I'm not much of a gamer. Well, aside from playing Pokémon of course ^^;
    - Not at the moment, but I am thinking of starting Violet Evergreen since I've heard it as amazing animation.
    - Hmmm, probably Mossdeep city. I think it looks pretty nice.
    - I use the old (now removed from Google Play) Sketchbook android app. Have done for many years now :)

Honestly it gets pretty windy were I live now, but I think the absolute windiest place I've been has gotta be the bottom tip of Tasmania. Not only was it windy but it was freezing as well. I couldnt even feel my face :P

- Er not really. I have mild agoraphobia (that's what it's called right?). I don't like being outside of the house much.
    - It's been a bit chilly but not as bad as other years. I think it's mostly super cold in the mornings before I get up. My step father was actually telling me how yesterday as he was driving to work he could see ice forming on his windscreen as he was driving. He said it's the fastest he's ever seen ice form on anything!

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

If you could only use one Pokémon, which would you choose?

Are there any story tropes you just can't stand?

12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    - Cold, because it is easier to get warm in cold weather than it is to get cool in hot weather

- If we're not counting legendaries, probably Incineroar. It's one of my fave Pokémon and I realy enjoyed battling with it in Sun, even if it isn't the strongest starter out there.
    And It's got a lot of personality too :D

- Hmmm, not really. Perhaps the cringeworthy , cheesy "we'll defeat evil with the power of friendship!" -type plots found in some anime and cartoons (Fairy Tail especially)? If that's even a trope.

13. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could live in any Pokémon region, which one would it be and why? Which town would you live in?

14. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Which is your favorite Pokémon spinoff?

15. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    why do you think I'm asking this question?

16. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    So I see in the Beach Art contest that you drew that FANTASTIC Krookodile piece. What sort of medium/techniques did you use to make it? (On a side note, are you taking commissions by any chance? ;) )

17. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Would you prefer to explore the deep sea or deep space?

18. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Aahh!! Really sorry for the late reply guys! Even though I'm following this thread I'm not getting any reply notifications through my email. So once again I'm super sorry ^^;
    Hmmm, probably Unova. As for what town I have no clue. Anywhere would be fine really.
    I don't have one. Not into the spinoff games to be honest, even the Mystery Dungeon ones. PokePark 2 was alright I guess.
    Uhhhh, to try and revive my thread??? I don't know XD
    I'm really glad you liked my artwork! I thought your Wailord was awesome too :D (Wailord ftw!)

Okay as for the Krookodile, well firstly I done a quick sketch on a peice of scrap paper and then I took a photo of the sketch and uploaded it onto my Sketchbook mobile app (I do all my digital drawing via my phone). Then I done the final lineart over the sketch, done base colours, and finally done the shading. That's it really :)
    (Unfortunately I don't do commissions or requests, or anything else like that. The main reason being that I tend to get very lazy with even my own art, so doing it for other people is a nightmare. Haha)
    Deep space for sure. Deep water makes me anxious, even though I do find deep sea critters fascinating.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  19. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Favorite Disney movie?
    Favorite movie of all time?

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you read physical books often? Or are you more of a digital reader?