1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Gotta Catch 'Em All?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So, who here is going to try and complete their Kanto PokéDex?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I usually wind up doing this in Pokémon games, and since I want to see what the fuss is about with these Master Trainers, I have a second reason to do it this time around. That there are only 150 (I am not buying into Nintendo's disgusting Mew paywall) to get this time around rather than over 800 definitely helps matters too. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    It depends if I have time to do it x3

4. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I have a complete dex in Ultra at the moment as well as a full living dex on Bank, but as for this game, I'm not sure, none of my friends or family members are getting it and I won't be able to trade online without Switch Online, also I can't get Melmetal very easily since I can't play Pokémon Go.

I'll probably just catch what I need and will end up with around 12 caught or something, I've completed the kanto dex plenty of times anyway.

Good luck to whoever tries to complete it, Melmetal is going to be tough.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I definitely will. As a collector it's hard not to, especially since there are a limited number of mons in this game so it won't be as tedious. I'd like to 100% the game or get as close to it as possible. \o/

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I did complete my dex in Let's Go solely for the shiny charm tho as I like hunting in these games.

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I only completed the dex so I could get the shiny charm for hunting lol

There is a high incentive for catching a lot in the game too... it influences things like the items that you can get after a successful capture. Also helps that catching mons is eons easier without any battle mechanics to stress over.