1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rated M Grand Theft Auto V Story Mode

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vigilance, Mar 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Picked back up with the game and I've been doing the missions and just cruisin across Los Santos jacking cars and cappin pplz and I'm curious to know if you've played the game whether or not you like the story mode?

I like some parts but some missions are insanely stupid (Michael has to kill the aliens after taking a hit of weed - like wut) but overall, I think it has a solid story mode considering it's free roam mainly and pretty dang fun.

What are your thoughts if you've played the game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    It was a decent and it definitely gets a plus for being easy enough for me to beat while still being kinda challenging and the story wasn't bad though tbh I wasn't a fan of Trevor due to how over the top disgusting he is

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...